Chapter 15

Character Profile

Name: Asner Graves (Theodore Miles)
Age: 6 years old
Birthdate: June 02, 1998
Title: Reincarnator

Main Ability: System User

Current Sub Abilities:

• Appraisal Level 2
• Soundless Level 2
• Teleport Level 2
• Explode Level 1
• Flight Level 1
• Clone Level 1

______________________
Chapter 15: Free time

     It wasn't one month that Asner has accomplished his 1st Mission of the Unusualness. No, it has taken at least 2 weeks and a few days. The task wasn't easy. It just happened that there is a lot of people that needed to be saved under those man-eating buses.

Asner saved them from preventing them to ride on the bus. He has used a lot of methods to stop those innocent passengers. He even went far as to grip their hands that caused them to scream like a little child and nearly in tears. Of course, Asner apologizes to them. Even though some of them has started shouting 'ghost' and run away. Because of that, Asner even needed to make sure that they wouldn't bring harm to themselves. But at the end of the day, Asner could consider that he manage to save all of those commuters that he encounter.

He has also blown up those man-eating buses. Before, he did that he had blown up some of those buses while under the surprise and scared expressions of those innocent commuters. After a while, he has made a decoy (his clone) to ride the bus since killing and blowing them one by one was tiring. After that, he followed the bus as it flew in the sky until it landed on its nest.

That was when Asner started blowing those remaining buses in the junkyard. His clone was still sleeping inside of one of those buses since he inhaled those strange sleeping gases that were produced by those man-eating bus insects. Asner discovered that a level 1 clone was just a normal human copy of himself. It also has a decreased intelligence and acts as a genuine 6-year-old child. Unlike him who was stuffed with the memory of his past life as Theodore Miles.

After the mission, the system has rewarded him the points. To his surprise, it also exceeded the normal amount. The system reasoned because he have saved more than 10 people and also did the mission of killing those man-eating buses despite not accepting that mission.

In total, Asner earned an amount of 9,450 points. Previously, before the mission, Asner has only 5,785 points. With those two combined, Asner has a total of 15, 235 points.

It was a lot of points. But Asner has only reached half of the amount if he was going to buy that ability. He has still a long way to go.

If he gets that ability, Asner was certain that he wouldn't appear to be helpless against most of the SCP. He would have an edge against them. Using it, he could defend, buy time for himself or even escape if an SCP was too dangerous or too much for him to take down.

Even he has now some abilities, Asner knows that he would be dead the moment that those dangerous SCPs decided to attack him. It would only take one blow from those SCPs for him to die.

Some days after the mission, Asner was relaxing in their house. Mostly staying inside them. He was also decided to take his time to lurk around the Para Watch, staying active and participating and commenting. He has tried to be at least enthusiastic in their discoveries and theories. And avoid offending or insulting any members of the group. While he was lurking there, so far, Asner doesn't any discover any member from the other group of interest or any foundation member plants on the Parawatch. Maybe, because they are still within their early days and just recently established.

Other than lurking on Parawatch, as the owner of the mysterious cellphone, he decided to maximize its effect. A cellphone from his former world. It can't be used to call someone or communicate in this world. But, since it was from his former world that was a few years advanced than this world, Asner decided to put it into good use.

Watching movies and anime, playing mobile games, and reading books online. Asner also didn't forget to listen to any music of any genre. Vocaloid, Anime openings, SCP original composed songs, cartoon songs, bloodborne songs, orchestra songs, Nier automata chaos language songs, etc. Asner has a wide variety of tastes as Theodore Miles. Now, he has sought to travel to other genres and expand his taste in music.

Nope, he didn't abuse his cellphone to watch on any porn site!

On the third week of July, his days as a 1st-grade primary school student has ended. Asner was the first in his class. And it wasn't surprising for the teachers and the dean for him to be the best student in their classroom. Other teachers were also saying that he was the best in their year. On the other hand, during the last day as a 1st-grade primary school student, the teachers and dean have also informed his father about their proposal being approved. This proposal was that Asner could advance for a few years depending on his knowledge and the result of the advancing test.

His Father Ansell wasn't surprised when he got the message from the teachers and the dean. Ansell was somewhat aware that he was an intelligent child. His father then replied that he and he would talk about it and inform them of their decision later. That day, Ansell and Asner left the school advancement ceremony.

In September, he would become a 2nd-grade primary school student. But before that, the remaining days of July and August were free time and it was his vacation days.

No, he wouldn't do the Mission of the Unusualness in the meantime. He has discovered some loopholes because of the first mission. If he finish a mission too early, after finishing the mission the next mission wouldn't appear until the time duration of the previous mission ended.

Asner has some breathing time to don't worry about the Mission of the Unusualness. But that doesn't mean that he could slack off. During this free time, Asner decided to start training his abilities except for the dangerous ones. He would use them again and again to maximize the efficiency and hopefully level them up so that he wouldn't use points on them.

One day during the third week of July, while he was practicing his Ability, Asner suddenly received a surprise message from the system.

[ Host has been integrated into this version of this world. ]

[ Host has been designated as SCP-7007 of this world. ]

[ Host has fulfilled a major hidden mission ]

[ Host has been rewarded with 1x Surprise me Gift and 10,000 points ]

Asner nearly tripped himself while he was practicing his appraisal ability. It took a few moments before he can get out of his stupor and decipher the message of the system.

Asner was in quite the predicament. Since he has now the designation, he was certain that there would be some foundation personnel that would come after him.

Hopefully, no one would discover his identity.