Chapter 32

(Please skip the rant if you want)

AN: All in Las Vegas!!! I'm in QP hell. The new event in the NA server is my chance to get out of QP Hell. I only have a 10,000,000 QP. Hopefully, it is enough. I would just borrow Bella Lisa for my friend's supports. And I wouldn't be tempted to roll my meager 30 SQ that I managed to farm to swimsuit servants. As my online friend has told me, Musashi is temporary, Merlin is Eternal. But then, the next day he goes rolling for the Beef Musashi banner.  Then he goes Salty. I learned my lesson on BB so I wouldn't roll for swimsuit servants!

 I learned my lesson on BB so I wouldn't roll for swimsuit servants!

I hope that I would get Merlin once the summons banner arrives. I have been stacking my catalyst (Merlin's Ost theme and a picture of Arthurian harem) and preparing my summoning ritual for him. 40 sq and 5 tickets... I want to get Merlin.

Anyway, I am working forward on who would be the 6th-anniversary servant in the JP version. I'm hoping that it was Goetia. (which I know was impossible)

Chapter 32: An Odd reality bender

  Dr. Aeish sighed as he stared at the files regarding SCP-7007. As one of the researchers, it was his job to record the important things that they have observed from the anomaly. Currently, he was in his office, looking through all of the information that they have found so far in the child SCP.

Holding the results of the IQ test in his hand, Dr. Aeish frowned. An intelligence that doesn't belong to a 7-year child. The Scranton Reality devices don't appear to be also working on the SCP. His hume levels appear to be normal even it was supposed to show an above a normal human amount of hume. Reading files about the information of the reality benders in the database on their foundation, he discovered that SCP-7007 isn't conforming to the common norms and standards of the reality benders. He was like those small exceptions in the reality benders. For example, in the case of his weakness and sequence of acceptance. Firstly, on his weakness. It was said that 95% of the Reality Benders can't predict the future and can be taken by surprise. Well, the Foundation is taken by surprise by his unexpected arrival with his parent on one of the foundation sites. As for him having a limited range and not affecting what he perceives, they haven't still able to gather enough data to confirm it. In the case of him not being able to impose anything if they have no will, it wasn't still confirmed just like the previous one. Dr. Aeish was hoping that he wasn't like those exceptions that he found on the foundation files that would be able to make things come alive. This is his first experience with a reality bender. On the files, it was listed that most of the reality benders or type green that the foundation encountered are harmful and malicious. So far, Scp-7007 hasn't shown any signs of intentionally harming anyone. It has been weeks since he and his father has been staying in Site-17, they haven't heard a report of any casualties or use of his reality-bending abilities other than the continuous use of a variant of Scp-7007.

A mysterious cellphone Scp-7007 can make appear and disappear whenever he wanted. From the monitors and reports from several witnesses on Site-17, Scp-7007 has been using the mysterious cellphone for entertainment purposes. Watching shows, listening to music, and playing games. The contents of the mysterious cell phone don't appear to have any harmful effects on those who dared to take a peak or blatantly listen to them. Then, they discover that the contents came from an alternate Earth from the future. Since they discovered it, if there was an opportunity, Dr. Edison has been approaching Scp-7007 and befriending him even if he was under the intense glare of Mr. Graves for approaching his child.

Dr. Edison reasoned that it would be appropriate if he was the one who would approach Scp-7007. And it was good that he would observe Scp-7007 and his cellphone so that in case that he would do something harmful, he would be able to warn them. If Dr. Edison wouldn't stare at the cellphone discreetly with an intense look of interest but failing, he and Dr. MacWarren would believe in the sincerity of his words. Alas, they know that he would approach Scp-7007 just for the contents of the cellphone. With the look of hunger and desperation in his eyes, Dr. Aeish was aware of a fact that Dr. Edison is a man with an appreciation for culture. He would desperately crave an object like a mysterious cellphone. Hopefully, Dr. Edison wouldn't do something stupid that would agitate and offend Scp-7007 and his father.

Regarding Scp-7007's sequence, it was concluded by Dr. MacWarren from the tales of Scp-7007 himself that he wasn't following the standard sequence of psychological sequence for reality benders. Scp-7007 is in a repeatable cycle of going from Phase 1 to Phase 3. From denial, experimentation, and stability. And going back again in phase 1. Sometimes, it wasn't even in the proper order of sequence. Currently, Scp-7007 is in the phase of experimentation stability. It was worrying. But for Dr. MacWarren it was a relief. The head researcher in this subject has said that they should be grateful that this child reality bender isn't showing any signs of going into Sequence 4. Dr. Aeish thought that it would be oddly fitting if Scp-7007 would go in that phase. The 4th phase was called Child-God. The reality benders of this phase were described to be obsessed with power and utilize their power for various selfish gains.

From this observation, Scp-7007 is an obedient child towards his father. He holds a wary attitude towards them. But he was polite and respectful to them. His attitude towards them has also shown some progress. And hopefully, it would continue in a positive light.