Final Special: Falling Again

On the other side...

House of Tales- Far West

~Achoo!~

"Did you catch a cold?", Aileen asked worriedly as she held on to the man's hand. "You're overreacting. Maybe someone is talking about me?", the usually gentle and kind voice eases the lady's worry. 

"Sorry, Aileen

"Sorry, Aileen. Because you're stuck with me, your talent is wasted. You are suited to be an Empire's Empress", Keanne apologized. Aileen stuffed food in the prince's mouth. "You even cut your hair. I always want to braid it", the lady said embarrassedly and sat down. 

"Anywhere with you is where I belong", Aileen closed her eyes and smiled.

"Don't worry Aileen. We can wait until it grows long again. That time, you can do whatever you want with my hair", Keane said with such a gentle glance at her. She threw herself to the man. "So don't you try disappearing from my sight, ever again!", she hugged him tightly. 

Andaria

Council Building- Garden

Jenos watches Eleanor picking flowers. She chuckled since she remembered something. "Hey. You were saying something about a parallel world and something like that", Jenos recalled. Eleanor stiffened. She just told Xylan about it as her experience. As for Jenos, she said she'd like to write a book about how the future would look like.

"Well. What about it?", Eleanor laughed nervously. "If in case someone crossed those parallel worlds, does it mean that they had exchanged consciousness?", Jenos tilted his head. Eleanor felt nervous about Jenos hunch. She sighed and looked at the sky. "If she's what people call as tough-headed. I bet she'll survive, somehow", Eleanor smiled.

Jenos was puzzled by what she said. "Say, Eleanor, your father asked me about the wedding-", Jenos hadn't yet finished what he said when Eleanor disappeared all of a sudden.

Palace Corridor

Claudia walked behind Xylan. "Your Gra- Xylan, I've been wondering about Council Jenos and Ellie. It's been a year since Ellie confessed her feelings right, why aren't they still married?", Claudia asked. "Well. Surprisingly, Ellie is stubborn", Xylan didn't hesitate to say it. Claudia sighed.

"Claudia, how are you feeling? It's going to get cold this winter. I already arranged the palace sanctuary for your rest after you give birth", Xylan stopped walking and turned to Claudia. He stooped and whispered something to the baby inside Claudia.

I am excited to see you.

"I know that this child will also be excited to be carried by his father", Claudia leaned on the Emperor's shoulder and watched the first snow dropping. 

Few days after

Council Building

After an hour of playing hide and seek, Jenos found Eleanor hiding on a post. He watched her for a little more and observed how fidgety she looked like. After confessing during the crowning ceremony, Eleanor never opened that topic. They would be interacting as council members. It has become busier these days because of the number of candidates for the council.