#3: The Arrogant Lady

"Do I look worthy to stand in the Palace with this dress?", Eleanor twists and turns in front of Charles outside the house

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Do I look worthy to stand in the Palace with this dress?", Eleanor twists and turns in front of Charles outside the house. Charles held his chin and shook his head. "This is just wrong", Charles sighed. "Do I look... ugly?", Eleanor was worried. "You're the prettiest!!", Charles said with conviction. 

It's just that your smile is so innocent that I feel like I am just dreaming. I should go with her. There might be noblemen who will be following her around. 

"Your father was worried because you might get harassed at the Palace again. There are some other ladies of the house visiting the Palace now and then", someone entered the scene.

 There are some other ladies of the house visiting the Palace now and then", someone entered the scene

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Oh, Ellie is headed outside. I hope you meet some black cats along the way", the man laughed sarcastically. "Who...", Eleanor saw familiar eyes. "He's my little brother. Remember, his name is Oliver", Charles introduced. "Eh?! Did something happen to our little witch? Did you lose your memories?", Oliver pulled her cheeks. Eleanor tried to push him away but he kept teasing her. Charles slapped the back of Oliver's head. "Go with her. You also have some things to attend to with the Emperor, right?", Charles sighed.

Carriage

Oliver spent his time talking about his expeditions and the women who cried because he was leaving. He boasted about his good looks and that he was more popular than his brother. With his attitude, he's more of a lady's man than Charles. "But father was the one who married and got a child, not you", Eleanor found herself wanting to side more with Charles. 

"Tch. You're really crafty with your mouth. You dressed up differently as well. You always wore your expensive jewelry. Why have you decided to dress down", Oliver commented. 

"Prince Keanne called me. I was worried that I'd be embarrassing him so I decided to wear more vibrant colors. So this is still called as dressing down?!", Eleanor explained and panicked. "What now? Are you trying to get back with the older brother?", Oliver laughed. "What are you talking about?", Eleanor asked. Oliver hummed in amusement.

"Did you forget? You're originally engaged to Prince Keanne but you learned that he's no longer the crown prince so you broke up with him and pushed your way to the younger brother. Unfortunately, the younger prince rejected you...not once but 10 times", Oliver laughed. He was enjoying the mortified look on Eleanor.