#9: 15th Birthday

House of Varian
Hall

Eleanor went down with Charles. The nobles clapped their hands in respect for Charles. The Duke is also the first man in command.

"In the end, I'll get to dance with my daughter. Unfortunately, your partner got exhausted training you back how to dance", Charles chuckled. Eleanor knew that Charles threatened Gilbert. From the start, Charles just wanted Gilbert to practice with her. "I might not be able to dance just like before", Eleanor nervously laughed. Charles lifted her up.

"You'll do just fine", Charles cheered her up

The Crown Prince arrived with his aid. "Are we going to enter now?", Liam, the 18-year-old aide to the crown prince looked at the blue-haired. 

He was just staring at the blonde smiling while dancing with Charles

After the dance, people give their applaud again.

Keane went near to Eleanor to congratulate her." You did a great job", Keane passed a box. "This is a second gift from you, Your Highness", Eleanor felt ashamed and had a small tint of pink in her cheeks. Keane was taken aback. He never saw this expression from Eleanor before.

"We also welcome the presence of the princes. Prince Keane and Prince Xylan, thank you for coming", Charles announced. The nobles had their heads bowed. The two were given a special table.

Claudia approached Eleanor and gave her a gift as well. "I hope it suits your taste, Ellie", Claudia showed a pink pendant with rubies in the middle. "Really? This matches my dress today. Thank you Claudia", she hugged the girl. Claudia was astonished that Ellie could do such a thing in front of the people. Ellie saw people whispering to each other, most of them were young ladies.

"Why are we here? It's the lady's birthday so she's the one who's supposed to sit here", Keane watched in amusement. "You seem so fond of her right now, brother. Have you forgotten what she did to you?", Xylan dug into the food. "Your Highness, let me first have a taste of it", Liam panicked. "It's fine", Xylan remembered what Eleanor said at the Palace.