2

Tae Pov:

I am currently at my office right now signing some papers, when I heard a knock on my door. "come in" I said, and the door opened, revealing my secretary.

"Good morning, Mr. President"

"Good morning, Mr. Kim Seokjin"

"I am here to give you your schedule, and some paper works."

"okay thank you, you may leave now."

"and this" Seokjin said as he handed me a USB, I looked at him with a confused look and he said. "it's from cheif Min, he asked me to give it to you." when he mentioned Yoongi hyung I already knew it's for our mission, I gave hyung a nod. He bowed at me and walked out of my office.

Time Skip...

N/a Pov:

Taehyung and his friends are inside Taehyung's home office. They gathered there for a very important meeting.

T: Yoongi hyung, what are the things inside this flash drive?

Y: those were footages of the underground CCTV that we might use, and the other file is the map.

With that they watched all the footages, some were being raped, being abuse, being tortured. Some were being harshly trained, and the male carriers were all in different cell.

H: They're so cruel! Do they still have some conscience?!

Jm: that's really disgusting of them, to force themselves into those poor males!

J: Taehyung-ah what do we do? We have to save them.

T: alright! I had enough with this disgusting people! Yoongi hyung prepare some police officers and some soldiers we are going in tonight.

Y: alright copy that.

T: Jimin and Jin hyung you stay here prepare some medical things and be ready. Namjoon hyung please hack all the CCTV cameras make sure to erase the footages of us getting in.

J: you are bringing the male carriers here? In your house?

T: yeah. I don't want them to go to other facilities. Not until they are okay and ready to work.

N: okay, but how are we going to do this.

Y: I think the spy will going to lead us in and out, and make sure we are going to succeed in this mission.

H: are sure they are trusted.

Y: of course they are my team after all.

J: Taehyung I think you just stay here with us, cause if they see the President going in an abandoned place they're gonna question you.

N: yeah I think it's better that way. Stay with us, we should let Yoongi handle this.

T: okay. But Yoongi hyung make sure to wear protective gear and all that can cover your faces, so that you won't get in trouble.

Yoongi nodded and went out along with Hoseok and some guards. Yoongi  went to the soldier's head quarters and announced the mission.

"but cheif what if we have to use gun?"

Y: then we will going to use silencer for it....alright men get ready! Wear your protective gear. Get in the car and go!

Armys: Sir yes Sir!

Jk Pov:

I was in my room with my son Eunwoo. I was given plenty food this night because they said they'll gonna use me tomorrow. I am scared and trembling, my hands are shaking but still manage to feed Eunwoo.

After eating I washed my son up,  and change his diapers, after changing his clothes i sat on the bed with him on my arms, and gently swing him back and forth while humming a song.

Couple of minutes later I heard some footsteps coming towards my room, I laid on the bed and cover me and my son with a blanket.

Then I heard the door opened, I tightly closed my eyes and hugged my son tighter, seconds later someone tapped my shoulders, I slowly looked at the person. He was wearing all black outfit with protective gear and a bonnet.

He signalled me to shut up with his pointer finger on his mouth. I silently got up while looking at him.

"w-who are you?" I said in an almost whisper voice "I'm chief Min, and I'm here to rescue you, so please stay quiet. Get your son and let's get out of here." he said I quickly but quietly pick up my son, I nodded to him and he lead me out of the room.

When we get pass some cells I saw all the carriers like me are all gone, and I think they were already rescued. I am so thankful that we could get out of here this place is a nightmare. But when we passed the underground basement some guards were standing near the exit door.

And just then Eunwoo started crying at first it's just sniffles but when I looked at him he started crying out loud . I looked at chief Min and he looked at me shocked. I quickly shushed Eunwoo and he eventually did, but that was not enough for the guards to not get attracted.

When the guards catch a glimp of us they started running towards us then I saw chief Min pointing his gun towards them, I covered Eunwoos ears and ducked down, it took me minutes to finally realise that there were no sounds of guns. When I looked up I saw chief Min looking at me, then helped me up. When I got up I looked at the floor and saw the guards all dead.

"let's go" chief Min said and guided us through the door. When we got outside I saw 2 vans and 3 SUVs, chief opened that one Suv car door and said that I should get in.

When I got in the car with my son still on my arms I asked chief... "where are we going?"

Y: we are going at the President's house. Don't worry.

Jk: Thankyou for saving us chief, I would repay someday if I can.

Y: you don't have to repay me, even though I was the one that rescued you, It was still the President's order to save you. But that's nothing we were only doing our job.

Jk: again thankyou sir.

Y: but when we get there we might have to interview you. But don't worry its not going on public. So please speak the truth.

Jk: of course sir I will.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.