23

In a span of  7 months everything went back to normal, although some are still mourning for the loss of their loved ones. People still got up on their feet and started moving on.

Businesses have returned, school are starting again, the ones that lost their homes have given shelter. And the President's health is now okay, so as his family.

And today Taehyung is with Eunwoo in his presidential office. Little Woonie begged his father to go to work with him today, and of course Taehyung the best dad in the world couldn't say no to his lovely son.

Jungkook was left at home, but he would eventually come later to pick up Eunwoo. Taehyung's day couldn't be better, he was so happy that Eunwoo came with him today, because he had reasons to escape meetings.

Taehyung and Eunwoo played all day, resulting to Eunwoo being asleep in his father's embrace. Taehyung kept humming this one song that was stuck in his head. He decided to make it a song for Eunwoo and possibly their future kids.

On the other hand Jungkook was picking an outfit, he is very nervous to go to the Blue House where Taehyung's office is.

He thought to be simple but fashionable, so he wore a white button up long sleeve, black trousers, and paired it with his white shoes. He grabbed his bag and went downstairs.

He told the driver to take him to the blue house. When they arrived Jungkook got out of the car and went to the gate, when the guards saw him they immediately bowed, Jungkook bowed back and the guards opened the gate.

Jungkook went inside the blue house and into the reception area. The receptionist saw him and gave him a card, that he could use to go in the President's office.

He walked up the stairs and went to where the President's office is, he showed the card to the guards and they immediately let him in.

He knocked on the door until he heard a 'come in'. Taehyung looked at the door when his favourite person walked in, he slowly stood up from his chair to not wake their son up.

He went closer to Jungkook and leaned in to peck his lips, the younger smiled sweetly at the president before leaning in to his son to kiss his forehead.

T: hi love....

Jk: hey my love..... Did Eunwoo disturbed you from your work?

T: no, he actually save me from my work.... I don't wanna go to meatings....

Taehyung giggle, while Jungkook playfully glared at him, he is just worried that Taehyung is skipping his work.

Jk: You shouldn't do that tae...

T: it's fine, I'm the president anyways, what are they going to do fire me?

Jungkook just chuckled, then he gently get Eunwoo from Taehyung, he rocked him up and down and calmly caresses his back.

Then the both of them sat on the couch.

T: love.... Namjoon hyung and Seokjin hyung's 3rd anniversary is coming up this Saturday. What should we give them?

Jk: probably something special...like... Pay for a trip or vacation for their honeymoon.

T: honeymoon?..... I know! I should just sign the papers for the law "same sex marriage" in our country right?

Jk: woow they sure will like it...

Taehyung looked at Jungkook fondly and thinking that it might be the time to say it.

T: love.... Since that storm we haven't go on dates right? Sooooo will you go on a date with me?

Jk: don't need to think twice my love... Of course I'd love to.

With that Taehyung pecked Jungkook's lips, they were about to kiss longer when Eunwoo suddenly woke up.

E: Mama?..... Mama! Woonie wan go home mama.....

Jk: little Woonie wants to go home?

Eunwoo nooded, and with that Jungkook bid their goodbyes to Taehyung, who was pouting because he's loved ones are going home now. Which means he's going to work again.

Jk: don't pout my love, do your work okay?

T: yeah yeah I know love, go home safely okay?

Jk: you to... I love you

T: I love you more...

Then they shared one passionate kiss, and then Jungkook went home with Eunwoo.

Taehyung was preparing their date for tomorrow, so he's gonna take a 3 day break. He was thinking of bringing Jungkook to other countries to explore and have fun together.

But before that, he firstly sign the law for same sex marriage. He was thinking it could also benifit him, because he also wants to marry Jungkook.

So it's like a win win situation...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So hi guys, 3rd update for the day. I was just chilling and thinking of some plots for my upcoming story, then I suddenly thought of this part as a bridge for this story before some fruity chapter so yeah. I know I said at chap 22 that the next chap is the smut part. But I think it needs some reason why they did that there so I'm thinking a very romantic date. So guys please staytune and wait for me.😉.... Adios amigos!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.