29

Time Skip: Saturday...

They were all preparing for the press conference, Seokjin got busy arranging the the venue. Hoseok and Yoonji, prepared some answers for Taehyung regarding the issues of criminal laws.

Yoongi prepared his men, for the security of the area, Jimin also got prepared incase this event will cause stampede, or some will get heat stroke or high blood pressure.

Namjoon is accompanying Taehyung in this conference, so he's getting ready as well. Mr and Mrs. Kim are in Taehyung's office, along with Jungkook and Eunwoo, and of course the President himself.

Mr.K: are you ready for another year of being President young Kim?

T: haha of course father I've been the President for 3 years. I can do this again.

Mr.K: that's good. I'm here to remind you that, no matter what happens you have to always put others before your self. Be selfless, and be generous to others.

T: yes father. I won't let the people of South Korea, down.

They kept, on talking about the responsibilities a president and a father has, until Seokjin went inside and said...

J: Mr. President, the press conference is about to start in 5 minutes. You have to be there. As well as you too Mr. Vice-president.

N: okay we'll be there. Thankyou for informing us. Secretary Kim.

And with that, Taehyung went to Jungkook who's holding Eunwoo. He kissed Eunwoo on the forehead, and said...

T: Little Woonie, you have to be a good boy for mama and granny okay? Don't cause trouble baby.

E: of course Papa, Woonie is big boy now. I'm gonna take care of mama, little brother, and granny.

Taehyung chuckled and ruffled Eunwoo's hair and said...

T: that's great to hear baby, love you.

E: labu

And then Taehyung looked at Jungkook smiling at him, and leaning down kissing the younger.

T: see you there love...

Jk: yeah, see you there. I love you, and good luck.

T: thankyou, and I love you too.

And they shared one last kiss, before Taehyung and Namjoon walked out of the room, and went outside to the conference.

Both the President and Vice President, walked to the conference, everybody cheered and flashes of camera started. Then both of them sat down, and the conference started.

Different questions, for each time we're thrown at them, and they honestly stated their answers truthfully.

R1: Mr. President, the death sentence for criminals are you going to approve to it?

T: I am still thinking and asking my advisers about that matter. Because it is too risky, especially when someone is framed for that doing, and we don't actually know what happened regarding the matter of their case, how are they gonna commit justice, when they were just  framed, for me I think it's unfair for innocent ones.

R2: Mr. Vice-president, about the issues of Asian lives matter in America. Our people were getting discriminated there for being Asian, how are you gonna address this matter?

N: for me personally, I think this is wrong. Because all lives matter, and that being racist can't do good on you. We are actually trying to communicate with the president of America regarding this matter, so we cannot  give you  too much details and information yet.