32

Time Skip: At night...

As the sun is setting and as the night get deeper, everybody was at the shore preparing for the biggest surprise. Except for Jungkook obviously, he was still tired from their activity a while ago.

Jm: Taehyung... Did you really knock your boyfriend out?

T: what...?

N: we heard you bro, we have to get Eunwoo away from that unholy room.

T: oh common hyung its not like you don't do it anyways.

Jh: haaa..... Poor Kookie...

T: let's just prepare this and let's go... I'm excited to know the gender of my mini me...

J: you heard the boss, let's go everyone...

With that they prepared, and set up everything. After a while, and everything was ready, Taehyung walked up to their room to wake up the birthday boy.

T: love?....... Wake up....we need to go.

Jk: are we going home?....

T: no love.... We're going somewhere...dress into this okay?

Taehyung handed Jungkook a bag filled with clothes, then he helped the younger up. Jungkook requested Taehyung to help him get change, to which the President complied.

After changing and freshing up, Taehyung guided Jungkook outside. As for Jungkook's tummy getting heavier, and bigger it's not easy for him to walk normally.

Then when Taehyung knew they were almost there, he covered the younger eyes taking him by surprise, and flinched a bit.

T: sorry love... But trust me okay? Don't worry.

Jungkook just chuckle and nod, Taehyung slowly guided Jungkook Infront of the surprise.

Then they all counted 1 to 3, Taehyung uncovered Jungkook's eyes. And when the younger saw the surprise, he widen his eyes as well as his mouth, he felt excited and teary at the same time. He never rode a yacht before.

Jk: oh my g-

Jk: oh my g-..... Thankyou Taehyungie, thankyou everyone. I-.... I never got into one of these before... I.... Thankyou.

T: you're welcome love... All for the birthday boy.... Let's go.

Jungkook happily nodded, Taehyung then took Eunwoo from Mrs. Kim's arms, and carry him. He took one of Jungkook hands, and guided him inside the yacht.

When they were inside Jungkook was met with another surprise. They prepared a party inside the yacht for his birthday, and the theme was his favourite color.