44

⚠ Warning: Long Chapter ahead ⚠

And the day of the Presidential Public Speech, arived. Taehyung is in his office getting ready along with Namjoon and Yoongi.

Yoongi saw how tense the younger is, and so he went up to him and asked...

Y: Taehyungah... Are you okay? Don't be tensed. It'll be okay, you've done this speech before.

T: yeah.... It's not like I've experienced proposing before....

Namjoon snapped his head from the papers his looking at to Yoongi, and Yoongi also looked at Namjoon.

They stared at each other shockingly for 2 seconds, and then snapped their heads back to Taehyung and said...

N&Y: WHAT!??!!!

Taehyung flinched because of their loud voices. Then he laughed at the faces of his friends...

T: HAHAHA... So- Hahaha.... You guys! What?!....

Y: what do you mean "what?"?

N: Taehyung, you mentioned proposing... Is it true? You're going to ask Jungkook in marriage, Infront of everyone?

T: yeah.... Its kinda stressing me out... I mean I'm positive he would say yes, but what if he's not ready? ...

Y: well then, just tell him it's a promise ring, or you'll wait for him. That simple.

N: it's not that simple Yoongi, it's really making you nervous and overthink things.

T: you will feel it soon, hyung. When you are going to do it yourself.

Y: okay, okay. My fault alright. But Taehyung let me give you some piece of advice.... You don't have to think very hard, you just have to follow what your heart says. If he says no, or he's not ready yet, then if you truly love him and respect him... Wait for him, wait for his final decision. If he still didn't want to get married after you waited, then at least you've tried, you've shown him how determined you are, and how serious you are. It's his lose...but if he says yes, then congratulations, and you must live a happy life together along with your children. The important thing is you've followed your heart, and not get swallowed by the negativity your mind dictates you about....Be positive Taehyungah, he will for sure say yes.

N: wow.... I- that was good... Yoongi, how did you... Never mind... Yeah Taehyungie, go with your heart. You can do it. Fighting!

T: Thankyou for the fine incouragement, gentlemen. But I do belive it is time for my speech.

Namjoon and Yoongi looked at each other, feeling weirded about what just Taehyung said.

N: he must be really stressed.

Y: mhm...

Time Skip:

Host: Thankyou citizens of South Korea,  we have here today, the President of the Republic of Korea, to give you his Presidential speech. Let's all rise and and welcome our dear President. Mr. Kim Taehyung.

Everybody clapped at the host's remarks. And then they saw Taehyung walk through the stairs and stood right Infront of everyone.

He firstly looked at where his family and friends were seated. He saw Jungkook holding their new born child, and Mrs. Kim on his left, carrying Eunwoo on her lap.

He smiled at Jungkook who's already looking at him proudly and fondly. Jungkook returned the smile, and mumbled "you can do it".

Then Taehyung thought to himself that, yes, he can do it. So he cleared his throat and started speaking...