7

Taehyung and Eunwoo walk through the hallway, making their way to Jungkook's room, when Taehyung opened the door he saw Jungkook looking under the blanket panicking. Taehyung immediately walk towards Jungkook.

T: hey Jungkook... What's wrong?

Jk: oh my god Eunwoo baby! I thought someone took you!

Jungkook immediately took Eunwoo out of Taehyung's arms and in to his embrace. "mama yumyum" Eunwoo said.

Jk: are you hungry baby? I'm sorry mama didn't wake up earlier.

Eunwoo wiggled out of Jungkook's embrace and crawled towards Taehyung who's at the edge of the bed. He made graby hands to Taehyung and said...

E: Pa!... Papa!... Ehe papa.

Taehyung and Jungkook widen their eyes in shock, while Eunwoo eagerly made graby hands towards Taehyung. Jungkook just looked at Eunwoo in shocked because normally he would cry if someone touches him except his mother.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook for a second, and picked Eunwoo up.

T: yes baby bunny?

E: hungy hungy! ... Yum yum?

Eunwoo said angry and cutely pout on the first words, and cutely tilted his head on the second words. Making Taehyung cooed and pinched his cheek.

T: okay bunbun, let's eat? But before that give mama his morning kisses.

Taehyung said sitting on the bed and making Eunwoo lean closer to Jungkook, Eunwoo gave 2 pecks on Jungkook's lips and kissed Taehyung's cheeks as well.

Jungkook got shocked and thought that maybe Taehyung thinks that both of them are bothersome.

Jk: Taehyung-ssi, give me Eunwoo. I think we're bothering you.

T: no, it's okay. You're not bothering me at all,I actuall like having you both here. he's really cute. And when we cooked together he talked to me a lot. It's really cute.

Jungkook saw how sincere and happy Taehyung is while saying those words.he felt relieved that he didn't feel disgusted by him or Eunwoo at all, Taehyung seems satisfied having the both of them occupying and invading his house. But he remembered one thing Eunwoo just called Taehyung papa.

Jk: Taehyung-ssi, are you okay when he called you papa? I'm really sorr-

T: it's okay, I kinda like it. He can call me whatever he wants, he can call me papa, dad, dada. But only if you allow it.

Jk: he might get attached to you, and if the time comes that we will be leaving, he might not want to and look for you.

Taehyung stood quiet, he doesn't no why but he feels so wierd hearing the sentence "If the time comes, that we will be leaving". He didn't want that, he didn't want Jungkook and Eunwoo to leave. He wants them for himself, and wants to be with them forever.

T: then, just don't leave.

Jk: w-what? I can't just stay here and do nothing Taehyung-ssi, I have to work for me and Eunwoo.

T: Then work for me. Be my house assistant. You can start whenever you want. I'll pay you 20,000 dollars a month, you can live here and sleep at your current room..... Just.... Don't leave.

Jk:.... Bu-...... *sighs*..... Okay...

Jungkook said making Taehyung's face lit up and make his frown gone, which didn't get unnoticed by Jungkook, and making him giggle.

Taehyung heard the most beautiful giggle his ever heard in his entire existence. He thinks that Jungkook's giggles were like his favourite melody. After realising how beautiful Jungkook's smile and laugh is, he promised himself again to make Jungkook happy, for him to see and to hear those smiles and laughs, and giggles.

T: let's go? Or the food will be cold.

J: I need to feed Eunwoo...

T: well... I already prepare his bottled milk, so you can eat. Let's go?

Jungkook nodded, he stood up from the bed and was about to take Eunwoo, but Taehyung said that he can carry him. Jungkook just smiled at the President.

Jungkook thinks that he is one lucky person. Because he got saved from those nightmares, he will be working for the President, his salary will be big enough, and his son will have a bright future. Not knowing what's about to come.

Jungkook came out of his thoughts when Taehyung said they arrived. When he saw the kitchen he was in awe. And noticed that there are a lot of foods, milk bottle for Eunwoo and a baby high chair.

Jk: Taehyung-ssi, where are the others?

T: they already left, so it's just us and the maids here.

Jk: isn't it a bit too much of a food?

T: well you have to eat plenty, so that you can gain weight and be healthy.

Jk: thankyou, for everything.

T: oh that's nothing let's sit and eat.

With that Taehyung put Eunwoo in his baby high chair, and sat down. Jungkook was looking here and there, because he didn't know where to start.

Taehyung noticed it and didn't wait a second. He grabbed Jungkook's plate and put some rice, an egg, and some bacons. He put Jungkook's plate back in front of him and smiled. Jungkook mumbled a little thankyou and smiled.

They were eating in comfortable silence when Taehyung remembered something.

T: oh yeah..... Your first task is to come with me today.

Jk: can I bring Eunwoo?

T: ofcoure you can, that's the porpose you both have to go with me.

Jk: okay.

With that they finished their breakfast. They went on there separate rooms and took bath and got ready for where they about to go.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.