24🔞

(long chapter ahead)

Taehyung and Jungkook are sitting on a privet jet right now, flying to Hawaii. But the thing is Jungkook didn't know.

They just drove to his parents house to drop Eunwoo for their "simple" date, and that's where everything started. They made Jungkook drink something to make him fell asleep.

And so from his parents house to the airport, the President has been carrying his lover, because he wanted to surprise the younger. And he couldn't think of a better plan so he came out with this.

After a long 8 hour flight, they finally arrived. Taehyung then again carried Jungkook to his car and went to a private resort he owned. The staff carried their luggages and things.

When Taehyung arrived at the place, he put Jungkook to their queen sized bed and waited for him to wake up. While waiting he prepared their date.

30 minutes had past, Jungkook woke up in an unfamiliar room, he looked around worried and nervous, he stood up from the bed and went into a big glass sliding door.

He was met with a beautiful view of the ocean with the sun setting down, he was in awe. It looked really magical and splendid.

Just then two strong manyly arms were wrapped on his shoulders, he knew it was Taehyung. But being here still confuses him.

Jk: my love?

T: yes love?

Jk: where.....are we?

T: we are in Hawaii love...

Jk: HAWAII??!!!!

Jungkook shouted out of shock and surprise, he didn't know when they got here and how they got here.

Jk: Taehyungie why are we here? Aren't we supposed to go on our date?

T: this is our date love

Jk: huh?.... H-how about Eunwoo? When are we going back to Korea? H-how about our thin-

T: sshhh, I took care of everything already okay? Its just 3 days vacation, Eunwoo is safe with Mon and dad. Let's just enjoy our time okay?

Jk:.... Okay...

T: Now.... I have something for, here... Inside this bag is something I want you to wear , so freshen up and ill pick you up in an hour okay love?

Jk: okay.

With that Taehyung got out of the room, while Jungkook freshened up and change into something Taehyung gave.

When Jungkook came out of the room, Taehyung looked at him like he is lost in another world. His World.

Jungkook was looking so ethereal, that he looks like an angel. An angel whom was sent to him and only for him.

He stepped closer to Jungkook and held his hands, he kissed his nuckles saying. "You look amazing love. So beautiful" Jungkook blushed at that and smiled sweetly at Taehyung saying "You look hot your self too, my love."

Then both shared one peck, before Taehyung led him somewhere. Taehyung took Jungkook to the shore, they were walking on the sand which can be reached by waves.

They were holding each other's hands, humming to a song together. Until Jungkook got curious.

Jk: where are you taking me my love?

T: it's a secret, love.... Be patient.

Saying that, Taehyung kissed Jungkook's forehead, and they continued walking.