14

Jungkook is currently showering right now, he is getting ready to pick up Eunwoo from school. After showering he went into his closet and wore Taehyung's black hoodie and a white skirt. He paired it with white socks and black boots. Then he grabbed his bag and went out of him and Taehyung's now shared room.

He told the driver to go to Eunwoo's school, to pick him up and after that they should go to an ice cream parlor, to which the driver agreed. Jungkook sat on the back seat, and the driver started driving. While been followed by another car full of guards assigned by Taehyung for the mother and son duo.

When they arrived there, Jungkook got out of the car to be met with a teacher carrying a crying Eunwoo. He got worried and run to them, when he got closer he saw Eunwoo with a lot of bruises and wounds.

He hurriedly got Eunwoo into his arms and immediately asked the teacher...

Jk: what happened Mrs. Lee?

ML: Another student of mine pushed Eunwoo down the slide, he is badly injured. I was trying to call the number you gave but no one was picking up, so I brought him to our clinic. But fortunately you arrived. I think you should hurry and bring him to the hospital.

Jungkook nodded and thanked Mrs. Lee, before running to the car with a crying Eunwoo in his arms. He panicked a bit, causing him to be confused on what to do.

So he told the driver to go to Taehyung's work place and ask his help. Eunwoo was crying so badly that it made Jungkook silently cry as well. He can feel how hurt his son is making his heart clench in pain.

The driver knew what was up so he hurriedly drive to the blue house where Taehyung is. When they got there Jungkook immediately came out of the car still holding Eunwoo. He went into the reception  and asked for Taehyung.

Jk: Miss..... p-please where is President Kim?

R: Excuse me sir may I know you? And why are you here?

Jk: I'm Jungkook..... Please tell the President I need him now.

R: Do you have an appointment with him?

Jk: n-no... Just please hurry up

Jungkook was crying in desperation, he didn't know what to do. The receptionist wasn't letting him call Taehyung as he didn't have any appointment. But a second later, someone entered the blue house and went to the reception area.

When Jungkook got to see who it was, he felt slightly relieved, and that's why he asked for help and pleaded.

Jk: Namjoon hyung, Seokjin hyung.... I need Taehyung where is he? Please call him

J: what happened Kookie?

Jk: Eunwoo f-fell.... Please call Taehyung I don't know what to do...

N: Call President Kim right now hurry up.

Namjoon told the receptionist, a bit worried, he didn't know what exactly to do but good thing Jin was there to help Jungkook in this situation.

The receptionist called Taehyung in his office...

R: President Kim....Mr. Kim Namjoon wanted you to come down as fast as you could.

T: why?.... What happened?

R: Apparently there's a man here carrying a child, and he wanted to see you. They are both crying and the man named Jungkook said he needed you immediately.

When Taehyung heard Jungkook and crying he knew there is something wrong, he hurriedly hang up to the call and immediately went down to the reception area.