9

After picking the clothes, all of them went to the grocery place. Jungkook grab a cart, and Taehyung put Eunwoo in the little sit and buckle him.

They firstly went to get some seasonings, and other ingredients then some meet, some vegetables, and fruits, and some snacks.

After that they went to the baby aisle for Eunwoo's necessary stuff such as: milk, diapers, wipes. They also decided to buy him baby food.

They forgot some things so they went back to the seasonings aisle, there they met Seokjin and Namjoon. Seokijing is picking somethings and Namjoon was looking at his phone seriously.

Namjoon looked up from his phone and met Taehyung pushing the cart for Jungkook, then he went to them and whisper something at Taehyung. He nodded and looked at Jungkook...

T: Kook, we'll just have to take care of some things. Are you okay if I'll leave you with Eunwoo for a bit?

Jk: o-okay...

T: Just stay with Jin hyung for a while we'll be back.

Jungkook smile and nodded, then Namjoon and Taehyung left. Leaving Seokjin and Jungkook alone. Jungkook felt guilty from Eunwoo's actions earlier so he wanted to apologise.

Jungkook went closer to Seokjin, pushing his cart with Eunwoo on the little sit. "hi" he started.

J: hi Jungkook...

Jk: I'm sorry Eunwoo cried at you earlier. It's just that he's afraid of meeting new people.

J: it's okay I understand, he's knew to the outside and maybe not yet comfortable.

Jk: look Woonie, he's ucle Jinie. He's really nice and he won't hurt you baby...

Eunwoo squel and clap his hands, the moment his mother talked to him. Jungkook signaled Jin to walk closer. Jin did he slowly and gently touch Eunwoo. At first Eunwoo flinch but when he felt familiar of the touch, he made grabby hands.

Jin and Jungkook got shock for a second, then Jungkook unbuckle Eunwoo, and give him to Jin, whom gladly took him in his arms. He bounced Eunwoo up and down making him squel and clap his hands.

Jk: he's getting comfortable with you.

J: awww, he's really cute.....are you getting comfortable with uncle Jin Woonie?

Eunwoo stopped from squealing and looked at Jin, he tilted his head and a second later he eagerly nod, making the two males cooed at him. Then they started playing again.

Namjoon and Taehyung walked a bit far from the others, Taehyung got confused as why did Namjoon whispered to follow him. They finally stopped and Namjoon faced Taehyung with a serious face.

T: what happened hyung?

N: reporters and some interviews are outside the mall, waiting for us.... Well mostly you.

T: why?..... Can they just leave me alone? Why do they have to be here.

N: I mean normally when we go for grocery shopping, you don't rent the whole mall.

T: look hyung I don't want to startle Eunwoo and Jungkook, so I have to do this. Can you tell them to give me some privacy?

N: okay, I'll tell Yoongi to contact some task force, and send these reporters away.

T: okay thanks.

Taehyung got back to Jungkook and saw him calming Eunwoo down, he got worried and went to them quickly, when he got near he heard Eunwoo calling him.