36

G1: Mr. President, madam Jungkook didn't came out of the bathroom!

Taehyung didn't even think twice, and ran towards the bathroom. He didn't knock on the door and twisted the doorknob immediately.

But unfortunately it was locked, Taehyung was really panicking, his heart was beating so fast.

T: call Chief Min! Hurry up!

Then the guard ran towards where Yoongi's table and he informed Yoongi that the President needs him. Then both of them ran back towards the bathroom.

When they got there they saw Taehyung kicking the door...

T: Hyung! Hurry up open this goddamn door!!

Taehyung had tears in his eyes, he can't think of anything right now, but to see Jungkook. Then Namjoon came.

N: what's wrong?!

T: Jungkook didn't came out of the bathroom! And I'm worried hyung!

N: okay stay calm, it'll be alright...

T: hyung don't let anyone notice that something is wrong, you know what to do. Keep the guests entertained. If someone looks for me tell them something. And please take care of Eunwoo...

N: okay I got it, call us when you find him.

T: thanks...

And so Namjoon ran back to the ballroom, like nothing happened, he camly told Hoseok and their other friends about what's happening.

Jimin hurriedly ran to where Taehyung and Yoongi is, while the others were very worried, but just kept their calm.

And at last the door opened, Taehyung was horrified to what he saw. Jungkook was lying on the floor unconscious, with blood all over his bottom part.

Taehyung immediately went to him, and tried to wake him up. To his glad and relief the younger woke up, but very weakly, that his almost in the verge of passing out again.

Taehyung wasn't thinking of anything, but to get Jungkook to the car and take him to the hospital.

So he carried the younger carefully, and hurriedly walk towards the exit...

T: love hang in there okay? Don't close your eyes please..... J-just stay awake, stay with me love...

Jk: Taehyungie..... I-it hurts.. I c-can't

T: I know love, I know. Just stay awake okay, don't close your eyes.

Jk: love... I'm tired, I want to sleep...

T: no!! stay with me. Please don't close your eyes we're almost at the car.

And just when Taehyung put Jungkook to the car. The younger closed his eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys I know this chapter is short, but I just wanna add this. So stay tuned on what's going to happen. See you later ;)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.