26

A month have pass by, and the day of election finally came. Everyone at the mansion were very busy preparing.

Jin and Mrs. Kim, were busy making food. Others were watching the television and waiting for the results.

They're very nervous of the outcome, since this year's competetors of their Taehyungie are very strong.

Jungkook was getting water from the kitchen, then he walked through the hallway. Suddenly he felt his head hurt for a bit. He held on to the walls but all became dark, and he can't feel anything.

Mr. Kim, heard a glass broke, he thought it came from the kitchen. He got worried and went there, but when he was walking to the hallway he saw Jungkook laying on the floor unconscious.

He came near Jungkook and tried to wake him up, when he wasn't waking up he called everyone to come fast.

Everyone got shock seeing the younger on the floor, Jimin immediately went closer and checked Jungkook's pulse. Gladly it was okay.

Mrs.K: what happened?

Mr.K: I heard a glass broke, I thought it came from the kitchen so I was about to check it, but then I saw Jungkookie laying here.

J: we should get him checked Jimin.

Jm: yeah okay.... Uhmmm Mr. Kim can you carry Kookie to the house clinic?

Mr.K: yeah of course.

Yj: Don't worry I'll clean up the broken glass.

With that, they took Jungkook to their house clinic. They laid Jungkook on the bed, everyone went out except for Jimin to check him up.

After 30 minutes he finally found the result. At first he was shocked and couldn't contain his happiness. But in the end he stayed happy for Jungkook and Taehyung.

He came out of the room to find everyone waiting there, standing. He luagh at their faces, making everyone confused.

J: what's happening?

Mrs.K: is he okay?

Yj: Do we need to go to the hospital.

Mr.K: should I call an ambulance?

Jm: hahahahah....... Chill everyone he is fine.... But we have to take care of him, as his body isn't just him alone anymore.

Yj: what do you mean?

Jm: our Jungkookie is pregnant.

Everyone gasp at the news, Yoonji jumped around, Jin dancing and Mr and Mrs. Kim looked at them with fondness, they are all very happy to tell the news. And they can't wait to tell Jungkook.

An hour had past and Jungkook finally woke up, he found himself on the house clinic laying on the bed. The last thing he remembered was just his head hurting.

He tried to find someone but he guessed all of them were downstairs, waiting for the result. He got up from the bed, and went downstairs.

He looked at the T.V and it was announced that Taehyung won as the President. He went near them and asked...

Jk: did he really win?!!

J: oh Jungkookie, are you okay now?

Jk: yeah...... Taehyung won right?

Jm: yes Jungkook he won!

Jungkook was screaming, he was about to jump when they stopped him.

Jk: w-why?.... What's the problem.

Jm: please don't jump for the sake of your baby.....

Jk: b-baby?... I'm..... I'm pregnant?!

Mrs.K: Yes Jungkookie, your carrying a baby...

Jungkook couldn't believe his ears, he was in tears after a couple of seconds in realisation. He knew Taehyung would be so happy, knowing that they're going to have a child together.

He cried, and his friends comforted him. This day is very special to all of them. Firstly Taehyung won as the President, and second, a new family member is coming.

Yj: are you going to tell Taehyung today Jungkook?

Jk: I.... I don't think so, maybe wait for a little bit. Let's just keep this a secret for now everyone.

They all agreed to that, so they just prepared a family dinner to celebrate the win of Taehyung, and Namjoon.

That night they celebrated, eating delicious food, and drinking well except for Jungkook.

Jk: Congratulations, my love. You deserve it.

T: Thankyou love. For the support and everything. I love you...

Jk: I love you more Mr. President.

Then Taehyung kissed Jungkook, pouring all the love he got for the younger. The younger returned it with the same feelings as well.

They continued chatting for a while, then it's time to sleep. They all cleaned up the mess, and sleep at the mansion.

They were in bed, Jungkook and Taehyung were cuddling. Then Jungkook thought of a way to tell Taehyung his pregnancy.

He looked at his phone, and unintentionally looked at the date, he widen his eyes, when he saw that tomorrow is a special day. So he exactly know what to do.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Alright guys, here's another chapter. I'm gonna upload a one sweet chapter tomorrow, so please staytuned. Sorry for the short chapter by the way. Thankyou guys for reading my story, and getting to almost 4k now, I am beyond happy and thankful to all of you. Please take care of your family and health. Stay safe. 💜
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.