40

Yoongi was going down the stairs when he saw the guards stopping a lady coming in.

Y: What's going on around here?

G1: Cheif Min. This lady said he needs to talk to the President about something important.

G2: we asked her if she had an appointment, she said no. And then she ran towards the stairs, to go to the President.

Y: leave her. I wanna know what she wants.

?? : Thankyou Cheif Min. I just want to talk to the President about something important, please let me speak to him.

Y: what exactly is that important thing?

?? : a-about his missing..... Son.

Y: are you serious?!

?? : Please Mr. Min, I am begging you. Let me talk to the President.

Y: okay.

And so Yoongi let the guards check the girl for any weapons and some suspicious stuff, and gladly she doesn't have those things.

After that Yoongi lead her to the President's office.

T: what are you still doing here hyung? I thought you left? We don't have much  time we need to find my son!

Y: calm down Mr. President. This lady here wanted to talk to you about this matter.

T: then what are you waiting for let her in!

So Yoongi once again opened the door and let the girl in. When Taehyung saw the girl, his anger grew.

He recognises her. Its her, the "nurse" who took Haejeog. Taehyung immediately went up to her and hold her wrist tightly, angrily asking...

T: WHERE IS MY SON!! WHERE IS HE??!!

?? : Mr. President.... I-.... I wanted to talk to you about that. Please let me explain.

Taehyung wasn't believing her, because he thouth that it's a waste of time. But she seems really eager. That's why Taehyung wanted to give her time to explain.

T: I'll give you 5 minutes to explain, or else you will be put to jail immediately!

??: I understand Mr. President. But before I say something please I have a request.

Jh: request? How absurd for a culprit.

N: no actually, let's here her out. This is very important.

T: please huryy up and say it.

??: My real name is Lee Joy. And I'm a nurse at that hospital. Mr. Jeon an underground mafia held my family in captive. In order to save them I have to kidnap the President's new born son. At first I was hesitant, but he hurted my little sibling, so I did it. After taking him, I took him in an abandoned house in Daegu. And Mr. Jeon met me there, he took the baby but didn't let my family go. So I am here Mr. President begging for your forgiveness and help. Please help me save my family.

After hearing that Taehyung looked at the expression of his friends. And he saw his father wide shocked and said.

Mr.K: Mr. Jeon? Is that right?

Joy: Y-yes Mr. Kim.

Mr.K: fuck you Jeon Jihoon! You traitor!.... I know where that house is.

Taehyung didn't even need to think twice, he threw his keys to his father, and Mr. Kim got the signal right away.

T: Yoongi hyung, please send back up. Namjoon and Hobi hyung please come with us. You Joy, you are coming with us. Let's get moving quickly!

N: but Taehyung! If we just drive there by car it will take 3 hours.

T: then we'll take the helicopters. Now let's hurry up. I need to find my son, and bring him to my wife.

And so they all came out of the office, and into the top of the building where 4 helicopters are waiting.

Y: Taehyungah, the back up armys  are riding the military plane, it is all set up, so let's go.

And so they ride the helicopter, fasten their seat belts and wore safety gears. And the helicopter took off.

After 45 minutes, they finally arrived at the abandoned house. They all hurriedly went down the helicopter.

Yoongi ordered the armys to surround the area, and check for possible ambush. Taehyung and Mr. Kim, were at the front ready to enter the house.

Just then sound of shooting guns were heard, Taehyung's heartbeat raise. He didn't know why but then just a second after the shooting, baby cries were heard.

Taehyung was about to run, following were the baby cries came from, but Mr. Kim stopped him.

Mr.K: Taehyung calm down...

T: dad! My son is in danger, he is crying! What if he's hurt?! Dad I'm never gonna forgive my self if something bad happens to him.

And so Taehyung didn't listen, he followed the sound of the cries. Mr. Kim can't do anything but to insure Taehyung's safety, and so he followed him.

Taehyung went through doors and doors, running left and right, until he came across a door where the cries were heard louder.

He bursted it opened and found a speaker and a phone, that is playing baby cries on YouTube.

He greeted his teeth and clenched his fist. He cursed underneath his breath and sighed frustratedly.

Then a second later, laugh of a man came out from the speaker. Mr. Kim knew who it was, It was his old friend and partner in business Jeon Jihoon.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.