13

Daniel's P.O.V

I sit beside her.

"And you are Prince Daniel I suppose.." She tells me.

"Yes, I told you my name during the sun a while ago."

"Oh, forgive me for I was caught in my thoughts.."

"It's alright. It must have been hard for you in this unknown place."

She gives me a little nod.

"Forget about that now and listen carefully. There are two guards at almost every turns and entrances of this castle." I try to give her an idea of the structure of the palace.

"Ahaan"

"I was thinking of getting you out through the side door because that is the least occupied and guarded route."

"Oh.. why is it so?"

"That path is not really used by insiders while it is not known to outsiders. Therefore we don't waste much soldiers to keep an eye on that entrance."

"Ahh"

"But the real problem is the surrounding guards. They kind of encircle the palace."

"Oh no.. then how shall we escape from them...?"

"I don't really know for this while.. but I shall think about it for the whole sun and come up with an idea soon. We shall meet on the next moon at this same place."

"Alright I will be waiting for you... and before you go, thank you once again." She says holding my hands and folding hers around.

"It's my duty." I assure her and leave.

Grace's P.O.V

I watch as the Prince goes taking a look all around him not to get caught.

I don't want to repeat all of this purification steps but all I can do is abide by the situation and wait till I'm freed...

On this rising sun I manage to get up early. The usual cleansing rituals begin.

I wonder if Prince Daniel will be able to plan a way of getting out. He is such a noble and generous man. I appreciate his determination of doing justice.

During the entire process I'm either thinking of Mother and Father or about Prince Daniel.

What is going on... He had said he would be here at moon. What is he doing once again at this chamber.

"Greetings Sir, any order for us?" Maisie says upon noticing him.

"Yes! I would like Grace to be prepared for a horse riding session after the customs."

"But Sir, Miss Grace is not allowed to go out until the union.."

"Do not worry, we shall be in the Royal Yard under strict surveillance."

"As you wish Sir, but I will have to accompany the both of you to the Royal Yard."

"It's absolutely fine to me."

What is he doing?? I don't even know how to ride a horse! Ohhh wait... Is he going to get me escaped...? But what am I supposed to do.. He has not discussed anything with me...

Oh Universe, please help me!

Coming up:

Wow... It's so captivating.. Right in front of me is standing a gallant pale but somewhat golden Royal horse.

"Grace, meet Thunder!"

He ...., slides his cobalt blue sleeved arms by the sides of my waist and gets a strong grip of the reins.