48

Leo's P.O.V

The Sun has come! The Sun on which I shall finally make you mine Grace.

"I shall be distracting Danny and get him away from Grace. I'll bring him out and signal you. I hope you have all your materials prepared."

"Don't worry about anything else, Val. No one can prevent me from making Grace mine on this Sun!"

"Don't be overconfident. And, I've arranged a chariot and a faithful charioteer so that when taking that girl out of the soldier ring, you can say that it's me in the chariot."

Wow Val, you really planned everything.

Valeria's P.O.V

How can I get Danny out of his chamber though!? He's not even willing to see my face! But all I'm doing is for his own good.

"Ouch! Can't you watch where you're going!!" I look up to see that rude soldier who left me in the middle of the dance!

"Oh, my bad! I didn't notice a blind person coming!"

How dare he?!

"Hey you!-"

"Listen I don't have time for your nonsense! Do you get that!" He walks away!!!

No one's ever been this discourteous to me!! I shall break that ego of yours someday you ill-mannered guard!!

Nevermind. For the moment being, I need to focus on Danny!

Daniel's P.O.V

I'm all ready for this Sun. Oh, Grace is still asleep.. I guess she must be tired from yesterday.

It's always a blessing to watch Grace sleeping. Thank you Universe, for bringing her in my life!

*knock knock*

Who could be at the door this early? Let me see.

"Morning Danny!"

"Valeria! What now??"

"Look... I know I've hurt you in many ways... and now I've realised my mistake.."

Oh really?

"I know it is hard for you to believe me... but trust me."

"Why should I trust you Valeria?"

"For the sake of our friendship... come with me.. for the good old times.. let's have a stroll in the Royal Garden, where we used to play as kids. I shall justify my repentance to you."

Ughh I should not believe her! But everyone deserves a chance.. I shall give her the opportunity of explaining herself for once.

"Fine.. I hope that you have really changed Valeria.."

But something's off here... how can she change over moon...

"Thank you for lending me your ears for once Danny!"

"Hmm.. Let's go."

I'll be right back Grace.

Grace's P.O.V

Is it morning already? My eyes are watering- no.. tearing up! I guess..

Oh Universe! The Prince isn't here! I hope I'm not late! I shall get ready! Let me head to the dressing chamber.

"Maisie! Have you seen the Prince?"

"Oh I think I saw Him going somewhere with his childhood friend."

Ohh...

"By the way.. Can I wear the type of clothing I'd worn the day I went for horse riding?" They were surely weird... but I think they'll make me feel warm in this freezing winter!