39

Grace's P.O.V

Is that the Prince lying in front of me? He looks so innocent with his arms crossed knelt asleep next to me. I feel like waking him up... but I guess He needs some more rest.

Try not to make any sound Grace! I shall go get ready for this Sun. Oh Universe! What are so many maids doing aligned in the corridor here?

"Your Royal Bath is ready Grace." Maisie informs me..

"Let us direct you to the bath chamber," she adds.

We are being followed by a tail of junior maids...

"Maisie..?" I whisper.

"The interlocking moon was not at all like you described to me... In fact the Prince said that he would not want to force me but just to keep me assured he maintained part of the ritual..." I narrate Maisie.

"Part of the ritual?" Maisie asks.

"Yes... He did something and said that He kissed me." I reply

Maisie is startled by what I tell her.. Why does she seem so surprised?!

"Oh Grace! Good fortune! The Prince really likes you!"

Likes me...?

"Yeah, he's told me that he considers me a really good friend!"

"Oh dearr! Not in this context! So innocent of you!" Maisie says with a really wide smile.

What does she mean?

Daniel's P.O.V

Has the Sun risen... Agh my neck! Oh wait... as far as I remember I was admiring Grace... I must have fallen asleep on the spot!

But where is she?

I must get ready for this Sun!

Did last moon really happen...? Or was I dreaming... No I clearly remember holding her in my arms and..

General P.O.V

Daniel smiles to himself while thinking about the moments he shared with Grace. As he walks by the majestic corridor leading to the hallway, he is confronted by a "friend" he'd seen not so long ago!

Leo's P.O.V

I can't get Grace out of my mind! What a divine beauty she is! One rarely seen in my kingdom. I wonder where did Daniel find this diamond!

"Leo Quentin? What are you doing here!?"

"Maguire! Daniel Maguire! Isn't that a bit- Rude... asking your guest what he is doing at your place...?"

"I didn't mean it that way! You are definitely most welcomed in this palace, but being near my chamber this early..."

What is his problem!?

"Oh my bad! I got lost in your castle while strolling around. By the way, congratulations on your union once again. The damsel is gorgeous! Alas, I did not meet her before you.." I say what's in my mind.

"How dare you!" Daniel yells.

"Calm down pal! I'm just saying... consider my words a compliment."

"Sure! An offensive compliment! Now would you excuse me, I've got other things to do!"

That was quite of an insult, wasn't it... you will regret this misbehaviour Daniel, I'll make sure you do!

Grace's P.O.V

Universe! What is this bath chamber! It is so grandiose! The rock walls are so polished and what is that?! The maids are boiling water in a pot!

Are they putting hot water in the bath bowl!? Won't I get burnt?

"Your Ladyship, your bath is ready!"

I'm afraid of getting in this water! But I do not wish to question anything related to Royalty... let me try putting my hand before.

HUH? The water is neither hot nor cold! How is this?

"Maisie... how is this water-"

"Don't worry! We've mixed hot and cold water to create the perfect water for you to take a bath in in this harsh winter."

Entering this feels like falling asleep. This is so soothing. This reminds me of the Prince! It's like the same warmth I feel close to him.

Thinking of the Prince! I feel so honoured right now... I do not even deserve all of this.

Daniel's P.O.V

Wasn't Leo a Prince, and my guest, I would have already beheaded him!! Calm down Daniel, you are talking like your Father...

But I must keep Grace away from this ill-mannered man.

Well, I have an idea! Let me just get ready before.

"Savoy!"

"Greetings Sir!"

"Ask Allencourt to meet me in the Royal yard in a while!"

"As you wish Sir!"

"Also, call the chief maid right now!"

Savoy nods and leave right away.

I wish what I have planned goes the way I want on this Sun. I shall look my best today!

"Your Highness, you called for me?"

"Yes! I would like to have Grace looking the prettiest on this Sun! No stone should be left unturned in getting her ready."

"Sure Prince."

Grace's P.O.V

"What happened Maisie? Why did the Prince call you?"

"Nothing to worry dear, He's commanded me to make you look gorgeous. I suppose He's planned something for this Sun." Maisie acknowledges me.

Hmmm. I wonder what's going on in his mind? And most importantly, whatever it is, I hope I do not mess up!

Coming up:

As Leo strolls around the Royal garden, the breathless sight of Grace looking ravishing in a rose dress with her black hairs swaying by the breeze captivates his eyes. Despite looking paler than usual, Grace's cheeks and nose reflects the colour of her gown because of the winter.

She is really prepossessing! I wish this moment freezes and this scene remains forever engraved in my mind.

Grace, don't worry, I shall make you mine sooner or later! You are mine! Only and only MINE!