69

Arlington's P.O.V

"This- This is not happening!"

This can't be!

"LEO!!! MY SON!!! NO! No this is not real! This is NOT REAL!!"

But as Arlington is busy staring in pain the separated head of his son... the Queen is left utterly speechless by the sight that's in front of her...

Leaving behind the ruthless King, She walks towards the 2 most precious people in her life... She stumbles several times on the way to their corpses...

Her Majesty wishes to deny this! To unsee this! But unfortunately.. she cannot turn back time... She has no other alternative left but to accept what her gloomy eyes are showing to her..

"My.. children..." Isolde kneels to the corpses of her Son and Daughter in law.

My children have died because of her kids! SHE IS AT FAULT FOR THE DEATHS OF BOTH OF MY DESCENDANTS!

"ISOLDE!!!"

Arlington furiously marches towards the grief-stricken Mother...

He holds her by her hairs and pull her up to be at the same level as him...

"YOUR SON IS THE ROOT OF ALL THIS!"

Silence

Then finally after a moment, Her Majesty speaks up...

"My son...? My son never did anything wrong to anyone. If your son is no more today.. IT IS BECAUSE OF YOU! YOUR UPBRINGING!!"

"HOW DARE YOU POINT FINGERS AT ME YOU INSOLENT!!" I shove her to my side and she bursts into tears!

"I wonder.. I wonder where did I sin?! That the Universe is punishing me as such! But bear in mind... Arlington. You will pay for your sins!"

"YOUR WORDS COULD COST YOU DEARLY ISOLDE!"

"I don't care anymore! And I'd rather end my life than become your slave!!"

WHAT! What is she doing!?

Arlington watches in astonishment as Her Majesty bravely lifts a soldier's sword that has been lying on the snow and places it in front of her neck...

"I... ISOLDE AUGUSTUS MAGUIRE, THE QUEEN OF GRIMWOOD... DECLARE THIS WAR INCOMPLETE!!"

Her Highness, without a second thought, slits her neck and emerges in the jaws of death...

End.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Or maybe not...