56

Daniel's P.O.V

Universe.. please do not let any harm befall on us anymore.

Ready in an elegant black and silver suit, Daniel heads towards the Royal dining room. Lost in some thoughts while buttoning his left sleeve, he casually enters the chamber.

He throws a quick glance to his front and back to his sleeve. But once again his eyes automatically lift to admire the gorgeous scene facing him.

Everything slowed as he sees in the decorous candle-lit Royal chamber standing perfectly in the middle but looking to her side, none other than his ravishing Lady.

Daniel takes a moment to gaze at Grace looking enchanting in a silvery ensemble with her hairs gloriously tied revealing her neck to her shoulders. His wife was always beautiful to him. But this time, she looked lovely in a different way! In a way more mature than the first time he saw her!

It was clear.. she was adorned like the Queen! She was adorned by the Queen! Her flair completely beguiled her Sire.

Woahhh.

"Son, here you are!"

Oh she's looking at me.. why am I nervous!?

"Daniel?"

I hope I do not seem awkward!

"SON!"

"HUH! uhh Mother! Uhh." Urghh I messed up already!!!

I bring back my awkwardly diverted eyes to her... arghh is she laughing at me...? No, calm down Daniel she's simply smiling!! What is wrong with me!??

"Grace! Come here dear!"

Universe.. she's coming here!! Why am I acting so weird!

Act casual Daniel! "Maid! Uhmm get me uhh a glass of water.."

"Yes, Mother?"

"Why are you standing so far? Come here! Next to Daniel!"

The closer she's getting to me the faster my heart is beating! Keep your smile Daniel.

"I was talking to Grace about an important matter earlier. And, I would really like the both of you to take it seriously!"

"Your glass of water, Your Eminence."

"Thank you. Yes, you were saying, Mother?"

Daniel proceeded to take a sip while the Queen lets out what she wanted to say.

"You and Grace have to gift the Royal family it's heir!"

"HMMM?"

Daniel starts coughing incessantly as he almost choked upon hearing his Mother's words!

"What happened Son!?"

"Is everything alright?" Grace, worried, asks after Mother.

"No, nothing! Uhh I was drinking a bit too fast.. I guess..."

"I've always told you not to be in haste when it comes to food! See Grace! He's been like this since he was a kid! Never listens to anyone!"

Mother!!! Don't embarrass me in front of my Lady! At least not now!

But like having a baby?! I mean.. I'd love to! What on Universe you're thinking Daniel!! Urghh forget about that!

I'm hesitating too much to look at her! C'mon Daniel! You were just fighting with her using sticks! It's just Grace!! Say something to her you moron!