Chapter 34 -Teasing

"I like teasing you because I love seeing how much you want me."

-Unknown

-

Alana's POV

It's been 3 weeks and I can finally walk without crutches. Although with a few stumbles here and there, there was always a certain someone by my side to catch me.

Ahem, occasionally stealing some kisses too...can't say I didn't enjoy them.

It was time for dinner to be served and now I was able to eat proper solid foods without hiding those chips and eating it at 2am.

Trevor walked into the ward carrying what seemed like two bento sets. I curiously raised a brow and he started excitedly skipping towards me.

"Snowflake! I got your favourite salmon tamagoyaki bento set! Got myself the tuna mayo one," Trevor excitedly announced.

I couldn't contain my happiness and squealed. I immediately begun to dig in as soon as Trevor laid it all nicely on the table in front of me. He chuckled probably because of how I was eating like someone that has been starved for years.

I probably got sauce at the corners of my mouth because now Trevor was staring intently at me.

I self-consciously asked while I slowly put my chopsticks down, "Is there something on my face...?"

Trevor threw his head back and I heard his hearty laugh that never failed to radiate happiness.

"Of course Snowflake! It may hard to remove..." He loudly declared before his tone became a little worrying.

This was making me insecure as hell...

What was on my face...

Did it stain the corners of my lips? Do I look horrible? This is too embarrassing...

'I...What is it...?" I timidly asked, hoping it was not a whole chunk of salmon right splat at the corner of my face.

I should have eaten with a little more grace...

"Snowflake...It's...BEAUTY!" Trevor exclaimed, standing up and turning in circles as he hysterically laughed like a madman.

He...

I scowled at his attempts of flirting but my face totally betrayed me because I knew my cheeks were turning really red.

"Snowflake? Beauty is hard to remove...Can't believe you didn't know that..." Trevor teased after seeing how I was reacting.

"Sometimes you really..."

"MM"

I was silenced by Trevor's lips on mine.

This man...

I kissed him back fervently, deepening the kiss as my arms wrapped around his torso.

Suddenly a great idea popped into my head...

-

Trevor's POV

After my great teasing skills which earned me a kissing session with Alana, my phone rang.

Great timing whoever it was...it better be more important than kissing Snowflake.

I pulled away from Alana's addictive lips and apologised to her before stepping out to answer a phone call from my secretary Jose.

"Hello sir, I have gotten Doctor Kim's medical statement and photographs for evidence like Miss River's X-rays. So far the law department is saying that they are 90% prepared. They only need to know what Miss Rivers would say when she testifies in court to align all their statements." Jose reported.