Chapter 45 -Try Me

"I don't care how old I get but when I walk past a toy with a "Try Me" button, I'm definitely pushing it."

-Unknown

-

Alana's POV

"HAHHA STOP" I screeched as Trevor tackled me to the ground by tickling me at my sides.

"What? Can't hear you Snowflake..." Trevor teased as he leaned down to kiss my on the lips such that I couldn't tell him to stop again.

What a tease...

We were on a picnic right on the grass patch below the waterfall, enjoying the peaceful atmosphere. It has been a week since my father was placed in jail and now Trevor and I were enjoying the best life.

I was slowly healing and Trevor and his family were on great terms again. It seemed like the entire jigsaw puzzle called life was finally put together.

I sat back up after shoving Trevor off me playfully and took a bite of one of the sandwiches we packed.

Trevor was literally downing all the grape juice which I suspected had alcohol cause he seems a little drunk

"Snowflake what's with that weird look?" Trevor curiously asked.

"Oh...nothing, just wondering how sad it is to be unaware of how ridiculous you yourself look..." I savagely replied, pretending to be unbothered.

Trevor laughed heartily and he came close to whisper in my ear, "Well I must be drunk on you..."

I turned to look at him but before I utter a word, his lips were on mine, moving ever so smoothly.

Trevor tugged my crop top with one hand and the other was placed on my bare waist, to pull me closer to him.

My hands travelled under his shirt and I pulled myself closer to him as well with my hands coming around from his back to rest on his shoulder.

Our lips never left each other, tongues never stopped dancing or maybe competing.

Trevor traced his fingers over my bare skin exposed to the air, making me hot all over. His other hand started to mess my hair.

I rubbed my hands all over his back, occasionally tracing my fingers along his abs in front, wanting more of him.

Just like that, we continued until the sun set.

Our foreheads were rested on one after periods of time where we needed to catch a break. Instead of continuing, I turned around while still on his lap and lay back onto his chest.

I melted into him as he wrapped his arms around my waist, making me feel protected and loved.

In that position, we watched the sun set and more importantly enjoyed each other's company.

We were now on the path that leads to more happiness. Everything has been going well and I hope to continue to journey with Trevor till the end to time.

Together and forever.

-

Trevor's POV

Every day with Alana has made us two fall into a loving routine where I would wake up to breakfast and while I was getting work done, Alana would be reading in the library or sitting by me. We had lunch and dinner together as well.

Basically we were attached at the hip.

I was finally starting to experience true happiness and know the feeling of love.