Chapter 30

(Ashton's P.O.V)

"That's not fair!" I yelled out. "You're cheating!"

"I am not!" Michael yelled.

"Shut up!" Calum yelled from behind us.

"Don't need to yell..." Michael chuckled.

Calum smacked the back of Michael's head, causing all of us to laugh.

"Guys..." We all looked to the door way to see Luke with red eyes.

"Mate, are you alright?" Calum asked.

"Abigail's in the hospital. The paramedics said she's close to dead." Luke said.

"What? No. No no. No." I repeated over and over as I ran to my dressing room and began to pack my stuff.

"Ashton, we don't even know if we're allowed to go." Luke said.

"I don't care." I grabbed the last of my things and threw it into my suitcase before grabbing all of my bags and carrying them down the hall.

"I'll see you guys back home. Tell everyone I'm sorry...but I have to go." I said before walking to the exit and leaving.

I haled a taxi and threw my bags into the trunk before getting in the cab and telling the driver to head to the airport.

Once we got there, I got my bags from the trunk and ran inside. I ran to the desk and asked the lady for the earliest flight to Sydney, and she said it was in 5 minutes. After paying for the ticket, I ran to the gate and got inside the plane.
I found a seat and put my bags away. I sat down and got comfortable, bracing myself for the long flight.

*Sydney*

I walked into the hospital, my hands in my pockets as I approached the desk.

"May I help you?" The lady behind the desk asked.

"Yeah, I'm here to see Abigail Hemmings." I said.

"Are you family?" She asked.

"She's my girlfriend." I said.

"Only family are allowed in." She said.

"Please, I need to see her." I felt my face heat up and my eyes began to water.

"Alright, room 104." She said with a smile.

"Thank you." I said before jogging to the elevator.

I went up to the second floor and walked around, looking for room 104. Once I found it, I slowly walked inside and stopped in my tracks when I saw Abigail lying there. She looked so cold.

I went up to her bed and sat down on the chair.

"Hi baby." I smiled and held her hand. "I know you probably can't hear me, but I just wanted you to know that I'm hear, and I won't be leaving any time soon."

I kissed her forehead and just sat there, looking at her. I've missed her so much. I hate that this is the way I have to see her after a few months of being away.

"Hi Ashton." I turned around and Liz, Abigail's mom, was standing at the door with tears in her eyes.

I went up to her and gave her a hug.

"Did the doctors say anything yet?" I asked as I moved back.

"She's lost a lot of blood and she could be out for days, maybe weeks. All we can do is pray now." Liz said before trying to smile and walking to the waiting room.

I turned around and looked at Abigail, walking closer to her bed and grabbing her left wrist before looking at it. It had bandages wrapped around it, keeping anymore blood from leaving her system.