Chapter 7

(Abigail's P.O.V)

I stood from the booth in a panic and Michael stood beside me.

"Why are you here with Michael?" Ashton asked, looking towards Michael with such anger.

"We are hanging out for a bit." Why was Ashton getting so mad over something that didn't even matter.

"What, so you see me with Charlie so you come to Starbucks, right across from where Charlie and I were?"

"Ashton, why are you getting so mad?" By this point, everyone in Starbucks was watching us.

"Because your hanging out with Michael!" He said, pointing to him.

"Oh, and what about her!" I pointed to Charlie and she wrapped her arm around Ashton's.

"Ash, are you just gonna let her talk to me like that?" She said with a flirty tone.

"Oh Charlie just shut up." Ashton removed her arm from his and she glared at me.

"I'm done, I need to get out of here." Ashton turned around and ran out of Starbucks.

Charlie walked up to me and stood a few inches away, with her hand on her hip.

"I swear, get out of my way, or I will ruin you." With that, she turned around and left.

"Shit Mikey." I mumbled as I grabbed my drink from the table and went to throw it out.

"It's okay, I'll walk home with you and we can talk about this." He threw his drink out and we both headed for the door.

"No it's okay, I can walk by myself." I responded, opening the door and walking onto the sidewalk.

"It's late, I can't let you go home alone." He handed me my bag with the beauty products and I sighed.

"No Michael, I'm okay. I need time to think." I turned on my heel, walking in the direction of my house.

God, I'm walking so slow, it's gonna be probably 10 pm by the time I get home. But I don't care, I need time to think.

I finally made it to my house and I saw a familiar red Chevy parked in the drive way. I examined it to make sure it was the one I thought it was, and sure enough it was; it was Ashton's car.

I walked up the steps and onto the porch to see Ashton sitting there with his head in his hands.

"Ashton?" I whispered as I sat down beside him.

"I don't wanna lose anyone else to him." By the tone of Ashton's voice, I could tell he was crying.

"Why do you think your gonna lose me?" I lifted his head from his hands and his eyes were red, tears still streaming down.

"Just, please, don't leave." He hugged into me and I wrapped my arms around him.

"Sh sh sh, it's okay. I'm never gonna leave you Ashton. You have nothing to worry about. I love you and only you." He lifted his head and smiled slightly.

"Forever?" He whispered.

"Forever." He rested his head back on my chest and I ran my fingers through his hair in a effort to calm him down.

"Do you wanna stay the night?" I asked, as he began to rub his eyes.

"Your mom won't mind?" He asked as he sat up and looked at me.

"No, she won't." I smiled and stood up. I gabbed my keys from my pocket and unlocked the door, pulling Ashton in with me.

I told him to go straight to my room while I go to my moms closet and find a pair of my fathers old yoga pants for Ashton to sleep in.