Chapter 21

(Abigail's P.O.V)

I rang the doorbell to Ashton's house and waited for an answer. I can't believe I'm actually here. Ashton's mom called saying that I should talk everything out with Ashton so I agreed, but I'm gonna be totally honest here, it's gonna be tough.

Mrs. Irwin answered and I smiled at her. "Hi." I said.

"Come in Abigail." She said as she moved from the door way so I could enter. "Ashton's in the practice room." She said as she shut the door behind me.

I nodded as I walked to the practice room slowly. As I got to the doorway, I stopped immediately when I heard singing.

"Where are you,

And I'm so sorry,

I cannot sleep,

I cannot dream tonight..." Ashton's voice sang perfectly.

I walked in and I saw Ashton sitting on the sofa with his head leaned back, looking up at the ceiling.

"Ashton...?" I shut the door behind me and Ashton's head shot towards me.

"Abigail!" Ashton got up from the couch and ran up to me, engulfing me in a hug. "I'm sorry...please don't hate me."

"I don't hate you..." I said, pulling away from him. "...but that doesn't mean I'm not mad at you."

He sighed before bringing his hands up to his forehead and rubbing his temples.

"I'm sorry, I truly am. I just love you Abigail and sometimes I guess I get carried away." He apologized.

"I forgive you, Ashton." His eyes widened and a smile slowly formed on his face.

"Really?" He asked, shocked.

I nodded and he hugged me again, this time he spun me around. After Ashton put me down, I heard a chuckle coming from the doorway and I looked over to see Ashton's mom smiling. Ashton turned my face towards his and kissed me, making me forgot about anything I was thinking about at that moment.

"I guess you two are alright now?" Ashton's mom asked as she walked in.

Ashton nodded, still smiling like an idiot. His mom laughed as she walked over to us.

"See Ashton, talking it over does help." Mrs. Irwin said.

"Yeah mom, you were right..." Ashton chuckled and he looked over to the door before smiling and waving.

I looked at the doorway and Harry was there. I smiled and he ran over to me and gave me a hug. Harry is like a little brother to me. He's so cute!

"Hey buddy! How ya doin'?" I asked Harry as I messed his hair up playfully.

"Good, how are you Abbie?" Harry asked, jumping up and down.

"I'm good, thanks." I said while standing up straight.

"Are you and Ashy fighting?" Harry asked as he stopped jumping and slowly began to frown.

"No, no sweetie, Ashton and I are fine." I said smiling at Ashton.

Ashton wrapped his arm around my waist and smiled at Harry. "Everything's alight Harry. Abigail and I aren't gonna fight ever." Ashton looked at me. "I promise."

"Good! Ashton?! Can you drive me to soccer practice?" Harry exclaimed.

"Ugh I don't think I can Harry, Abigail and I-" I cut off Ashton when I noticed Harry begin to frown.

"Ashton it's okay, you go with him, I'm gonna head home." I moved away from Ashton and walked to the doorway. "Bye Harry, bye Mrs. Irwin."

I walked out and slowly walked to the front door. I turned the knob and walked outside. I only got onto the porch, when I felt someone grip my arm. I turned around and Ashton frowned.