Chapter 39

(Abigail's P.O.V)

I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon. I sat up, rubbing my eyes to see clearly. Once I was awake enough, I stood up. I felt a cold breeze on me. I looked down, realizing I was in my bra and panties. I grabbed my robe from my closet and put it on before leaving the bedroom and heading downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen, the smell now stronger. I looked at Ashton who was singing softly as he finished up the last bit of eggs.

"Hey." I said in a sleepy voice as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Hey, sleep well?" He asked.

I let go of Ashton, allowing him to put the food on the table. He turned to me and kissed my forehead before pulling out a chair at the table for me to sit.

We both sat down in our seats. Ashton sat close beside me, he thinks sitting across from the table isn't couple like, so he likes to sit close to me.

"Your parents were here last night." He said while eating a piece of bacon.

"Really? Why?" I questioned.

"They dropped off some clothes." He said, finishing up his bacon and moving on to his eggs.

"Slow down." I laughed as I watched him inhale his eggs.

"I'm hungry." He managed to say, his mouth full.

I giggled, shaking my head at how weird Ashton was, before continuing to eat my food.

------
*Two days later*

"How are things with Ashton?" My mom asked through the phone.

"Amazing. How's Luke?" I asked.

"Good. Well, sweetie, I'm gonna go with your father. Talk to you soon. Love you." My mom said.

"Love you too." I hung up the phone and slipped it into my pocket before walking back over to Sierra and Jess.

"Who was it?" They asked.

"My mom. She's always checking up on me." I said.

"She's just being a mom. If my kid moved out to live with her boyfriend, I'd do the same thing." Jess said.

"I feel bad for your kids." Sierra laughed.

"How come?" Jess questioned, looking at Sierra with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, your aggressively competitive, you talk A LOT, and your basically completely crazy." Sierra said.

"Eh, true." Jess shrugged, making Sierra and I giggle.

"How's Luke?" Jess teased, wiggling her eyebrows at Sierra.

Sierra gave her a straight face. Jess knows Sierra doesn't like talking about her relationship with Luke. Jess just likes picking on her.

"Fine. How about Calum?" Sierra winked at Jess.

"OH GOD IT'S AMAZING! HE'S SO SWEET!" Jess exclaimed, acting like a fangirl.

"Shouldn't have asked." Sierra laughed.

"Ya think." I said, laughing.

Jess pouted her lips, looking around my backyard for something. Her eyes scanned the ground, searching for something, that I didn't know.

"What the hell are you doing Jess?" I asked.

"Looking for something to throw at Sierra." Jess said, smiling.

Jess ran to the end of the yard, picked up a rubber ball and gave Sierra a devilish grin before charging at her with the ball. Sierra screamed, running in the opposite direction. Just as Jess was about to throw the ball, she tripped over the sprinklers, falling on top of the ball.