Chapter 35

*1 week later*

(Ashton's P.O.V)

"Has anyone ever told you that you look older than you really are." I told Abigail.

Abigail and I were sitting at the back of the tour bus. My legs spread out across the couch. She was between me, laying her head against my chest.

"How old do I look?" She asked.

I looked at her for a moment, trying to guess the age she looks.

"At least 17, maybe the same age as me." I answered.

"I don't know if that's a good or bad thing." Abigail laughed.

"It's a good thing." I said while leaning into her lips and kissing her softly. "You should get some sleep."

"Alright." Abigail got up and went to our bunk, sliding in and covering herself with the sheets.

I shut the curtains and walked to the front of the bus where the guys were chatting. Calum and Luke were sitting at the lunch table and Michael was on the other side of the bus on the couch.

"Hey Ashton." Calum smiled once he saw me enter the room.

"Hey, what are you guys talking about?" I asked.

"Just about the gig tonight. Where's Abigail?" Luke asked.

"She's sleeping." I answered, sitting down on the couch beside Michael.

"I can't believe we only have a few gigs left until we stop the tour with 1D." I frowned.

"Don't worry. The guys said there will be another tour." Michael smiled.

The bus began to slow down, bumping a few times before coming to a stop. I heard screams of fans, and I smiled. I got up and began to walk to the window. I remembered how Abigail was sleeping, so I opened the window and put my head out, bringing my finger to my lips and shushing them.

They got what I was trying to say, and began to quiet down.

"Ashton, is Abigail here?" A fan asked.

"Yeah but she's sleeping." I smiled.

"Tell her we say hi and we love her." The fan said.

"I will."

"Where's the other guys?" Another fan asked.

"There here. I'll get them." I said before pulling my head out of the window and waving over the guys.

"Ash?" I heard Abigail say in a sleepy voice.

"I'll be back guys." I smiled to the fans before going over to the bunk.

"Hey Abbie, how was your short nap?"

"Alright. I feel a little sick." Abigail said as she got down from the bunk.

"Is your head hurting?" I asked, bringing my hand to her head. "You don't have a fever."

"Shit." Abigail pushed passed me and ran for the bathroom.

She shut the door behind her and began to throw up.

"Is she alright?" Luke asked as he approached the bunks.

"She's feeling nauseous." I said.

"Oh. Damn." Michael said, coming from behind Luke and standing beside him.

"Let's just give her some room." Luke said grabbing Michael's arm and pulling him to the front of the bus.

I waited beside the bathroom for Abigail to come out. Once she did, she smelt like mint.