Chapter 33

*Watch the video attached*

*Two Weeks Later*

(Abigail's P.O.V)

"Take a video!" I yelled to Sierra.

Sierra, Jess and I were currently skating in Alaska for vacation. I needed time off with my best friends and I didn't wanna go to another hot place, so Alaska was perfect.

"Alright." Sierra said before taking out her phone and aiming the camera at me. "Go!"

I did the moon walk on the ice and said, "Moon walk baby, moon walk baby, OW! Hey." At the end before Sierra ended the video.

"What the fuck was that?" Jess asked while laughing.

"I didn't know what else to do." I laughed.

Sierra put her phone in her pocket and slowly skated to the railing where I was.

"How are you doing?" She asked.

"Great." I smiled, skating over to the exit.

I got out of the rink and went to take my skates off. Sierra and Jess followed, taking their stuff off and putting their shoes on.

Once we were ready, we left the rink and began our walk back to the hotel. It was very close so we only had a 5 minute walk.

I heard snaps of cameras and people shouting. We turned the corner to our hotel and a bunch of paparazzi was standing in front of the hotel doors.

"What are they doing here?" Sierra asked.

"I'm not sure." I said, walking closer to the hotel.

"There she is!" One of them shouted, pointing to me.

"I think they're here for you." Jess said.

"Why would they be?" I questioned.

The three of us stepped towards the doors, pushing passed everyone.

"Is it true Ashton Irwin cheated on you?!" I heard one of them yell out.

"Would you guys leave her alone!" Jess shouted, pushing me into the hotel and slamming the doors shut behind Sierra and her.

"How did they find out?" I asked.

"I'm on it." Sierra said, taking out her phone and going to twitter.

I looked at her phone and everyone was tweeting to Ashton either saying good job on cheating or how much of a jerk he was.

"Have you been on twitter lately?" Sierra asked me.

"No, why?"

"People have been tweeting you for the past four days." She said, showing me some of the tweets.

'@JustGoWithIt: you don't need him. You're amazingly pretty and he is amazingly stupid.'

"Wow..." I mumbled.

"There is plenty more of those. People are defending you. You should check it out later." Sierra smiled.

"I will." I said before walking to the elevator.

I pressed the button once Sierra and Jess got in. Once we got to the 6th floor, we got out and headed to our room at the end of the white and gold painted hallway.

Jess put the keycard in the door and we all got in. Jess locked the door behind her and turned to me.

"Someone's coming to see you tomorrow." Jess said with a smile.

"Who?" I asked eagerly.

"Your gonna have to wait until tomorrow morning. So let's get to bed." Jess said with a smile before saying goodnight and heading to her room along with Sierra.