Chapter 34

(Abigail's P.O.V)

"You're gonna love her." I exclaimed with a huge smile.

Calum and I left the fair at 5, then we went to get some coffee and started walking home at 6:30. Now it's 7 and we are heading back to my hotel room so I could officially introduce him to Jess.

"Is she pretty?" He asked.

"Of course. And she loves your music." I smiled.

"I can't wait to meet her." He smirked.

Calum ran to the door. Just as he approached the door, Jess opened it and was walking out with a milkshake in her hand. Calum banged right into her, causing her milkshake to spill all over her chest.

Jess stood there in shock, the milkshake dripping everywhere. I slowly grabbed my jacket on the hook beside the door before laughing and slowly backing up and leaving them to clean up.

I walked down the hall, walking into the elevator and looking to see if Calum and Jess were okay. When I looked, they were laughing. I smiled and clicked the lobby button.

I got to the lobby and slowly walked out of the elevator, not knowing where to go. I didn't wanna go back to the fair because it had started to rain. Luke and Michael are in their own hotel rooms probably taking a nap. Calum is having alone time with Jess. I'm all alone...like Ashton.

I put my jacket on and zipped it up. I walked outside and tried to remember where the guys said their tour bus was parked.

I walked down the street, looking back and forth, trying to spot a big tour bus. In Alaska, that shouldn't be hard, but I found it extremely hard. I walked past a dark alley and looked through. I saw a huge tour bus with sliver running across its sides.

"Yes." I said before jogging down the alley.

I approached the door and knocked. The rain was starting to lighten up, which was good, so I didn't mind standing out in the rain.

I knocked again, and still no answer. I looked around and walked down the other alley way to the street. I looked to my right and there was Ashton. Leaning against the building holding an umbrella over his head. He had his head facing down, looking down at his feet.

"Ashton...?" I slowly approached him and he looked up.

"Hey...how did you find me?" He questioned.

"I looked around and saw your bus. You wouldn't be far from it." I answered.

"So..." He half smiled. "Why did you try to find me?"

I stayed silent. Standing in front of him, looking into his eyes. I didn't need to be anywhere else but here. I miss Ashton more than anything.

"I miss you..." I mumbled.

"I miss you too." He smirked.

Ashton handed me the umbrella and I grabbed it, not knowing why he gave it to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist the leaned down, placing his lips on mine.

I slowly closed my eyes and moved my spare hand to the side of his neck. The kiss wasn't rough, it wasn't hungry, it was passionate. It felt good to be in his arms again. It felt amazing to kiss his lips again.

Our lips parted and I stepped back, giving Ashton space to get off the wall. He took the umbrella back and closed it. He sent me a smile before holding my hand and walking me back to the tour bus.

Once we go inside, Ashton locked the door and pushed me to the back of the bus. The back of the bus had a huge black couch that covered the entire back area. The TV's were on the wall where the door was. It was actually really nice.