Chapter 20

(Ashton's P.O.V)

"So, we can go to the park, or we can go to the hill and look at the horizon or we can-"

"Ashton" Abigail giggled. "As long as I'm with you, I don't care what we do. Okay?" I nodded and we continued walking down the street hand-in-hand.

"I think we should go back to your place. Luke must be lonely." I said. She nodded and we headed back to her house.

We got inside and walked past the living room to see a sleeping Luke. We smiled at one another before going up to her room and shutting the door. We sat on her bed and I just stared at her.

"I love this. It's like a fairy tale...I finally have my Princess." I smiled at Abigail and she blushed.

"And I finally have my Prince Charming." She smiled at me before kissing me.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and deepened the kiss. I could hear her heart beat speed up as I pressed her against me. She's so amazing...

My hands traveled down her hips, to her back. I slowly slid my hands under her shirt, making her shift weirdly. Not breaking the kiss, I pushed her down on her back, making her lay on the bed. My hands went to the rim of her skinny jeans and I slid my finger from one side of her hip to the other.

"Ashton..." She broke the kiss but I put my lips back on hers, not wanting this to end.

I let my fingers find her button and slowly pop it. I lowered down her zipper and smiled into the kiss. She pushed my shoulders back, making our lips part.

"What-what's wrong?" I asked.

"Ashton...just leave...please." She pushed me off of her and stood off the bed, zipping and buttoning up her jeans.

"Abigail please, I didn't mean to-"

"I'm not gonna have sex with you Ashton! I'm not gonna be like the other girls!" She yelled at me.

Luke came into the room and looked back and forth from me to Abigail. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know." I said truthfully.

"Ashton, someone told me that you use girls for sex...I stopped you because I don't wanna be one of those girls." Abigail's eyes began to water and I sighed.

"But sex is part of a relationship." I walked closer to Abigail and I put my hands on her shoulders. "I'm not gonna use you. I want to have sex with you because that's how people show love."

"Excuse me? You tried to have sex with Abigail?" Luke raised an eyebrow at me and I nodded.

"So what. It's my relationship, not yours Luke." I responded.

"Ashton, I believe my sister had told you to leave." Luke pointed out the door and I sighed, slowly walking out of the room and downstairs.

I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. I love her, is it a crime to show that?

(Abigail's P.O.V)

I laid down on my bed, wanting someone to be here with me and talk to me. I kicked Ashton out an hour ago so I can't invite him. I tried texting Michael but he isn't answering me. Luke went out with my mom to the mall. Jess is busy today, she won't tell me what she's doing though. Who else is there?
I looked through my contacts and stopped when I saw Calum's contact. I clicked on his number and waited for him to answer, after a few rings he did.

"Hello?" He sounded like he was tired.

"Hey Calum." He's probably confused about me calling him.