Chapter 4

(Abigail's P.O.V)

I got up early, leaving Ashton fast asleep while I went to take a shower. I wrapped the towel around myself while I picked out my clothes. I picked out a matching black lace bra and panties, a tight white tang top and high waisted pink denim shorts.

I got dressed, tucking the tang top under my shorts before going to blow dry my hair and do my makeup (eyeliner, mascara, foundation and eyeshadow). I decided on curling my hair, making it wavy and bouncy, just the way I liked it. I put everything away before walking back over to my bed, Ashton still fast asleep.

"I guess I'll go make breakfast." I slowly opened my bedroom door and headed downstairs to the kitchen. Michael was standing in my kitchen, going through the fridge.

"When did you get here?" I asked as I leaned against the counter beside him.

"I came over late last night, Calum and I slept over." He responded, grabbing a pear from the fruit bin before shutting the fridge and sitting on one of the bar stools. His hot pink hair was messy.

"Oh. Do you want me to make you anything?" I asked as I grabbed the eggs, milk and butter from the fridge and put it on the counter beside to stove as I grabbed a pan.

"Nah, I'm good. Thanks though." Michael smiled at me.

"So, ugh...you have a nice voice by the way..." I said awkwardly.

"Thanks, so do you." Michael winked at me and I raised an eyebrow at him.

Why does he mean by that?

"How do you know? I've never sang in front of you before." I put the pan on the stove and turned the heat on.

"I think it was a few weeks ago, we had practice here and we were walking to Luke's room and we heard you singing." He cheekily smirked. Dammit.

I put the butter in the pan and waited for it to melt before putting 2 eggs in and mixing them around.

"Morning." I heard Calum say from behind me.

"Hey sis." Luke and Calum sat down beside Michael on the bar stools.

"Do you guys want eggs?" I asked while looking at Calum and Luke since I already asked Michael.

"Yeah sure." They both responded.

I cracked a few more eggs in the pan and mixed them around.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I instantly smiled.

I turned my head towards the stairs to see Ashton running his hand through his wazy/curly hair and letting out a yawn. I giggled lightly as Ashton came towards me and leaned against the counter beside the stove to my left, so he wasn't near the other guys.

"Good morning beautiful." Ashton whispered to me before planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Good morning Ash." I felt the cheek Ashton kissed heat up. Damn, why do I always blush around him?!

"I'm gonna go take a short shower, just leave the eggs on a plate, k sis?" Luke said while standing up.

I nodded and he jogged up to his room to take his shower.

"How did you sleep last night Ashton?" Calum asked while winking.

"Shut up." Ashton played with his hair, making me smile.

I put the finished eggs on three plates. One for Luke, one for Calum and one for Ashton. I put the pot in the sink and put everything away. Calum and Ashton started eating, Ashton eyeing me the whole time.