Chapter 15

(Abigail's P.O.V)

"Turn right in 10 miles." My GPS said as I drove down the empty street.

God I'm starving, I should stop and eat somewhere. I took a right and smiled when I saw a Wendy's to the left. I pulled into the parking lot and got out. I fixed my black skinnies and black sweater before walking into Wendy's.

I got up to the counter and ordered a BTL with iced tea and fries before standing aside and waiting. When my food came, I grabbed it and sat at one of the table before beginning to eat.

"Wow...I've never seen a girl eat like that." I heard a voice say before a light chuckle.

I looked up and coughed when I saw a tall guy, around Luke's age, standing with his hands in his pocket. He was wearing black skinny jeans with holes on his knees, a plain black t-shirt and a leather jacket over it. His black hair up in a quiff and his baby blue eyes were beautiful.

"Yeah, I just haven't eaten in a couple days..." I put my burger down and wiped my mouth.

The guy sat on the other end of the table with his drink and smiled. "My name is Tyler." He said.

"I'm Abigail." I smiled back and ate a fry.

"What's someone like you out so late?" He asked while drinking his coke.

"I'm traveling away from home for awhile, I needed space." I said before taking a bite of my burger.

"Well, I'm here alone, and we are also the only ones here because it's 12 at night...why don't you tell me what happened?" I looked at him and sighed.

"I don't know, it's really stupid..." He smiled and shook his head.

"Trust me, I'm a very weird guy." We both laugh and I nodded.

"Okay...well..."

(Ashton's P.O.V)

"ANSWER YOUR GOD DAMN PHONE!!" I yelled as I threw my phone onto the couch.

"Ashton calm down." Calum said from behind me.

"No! I can't! She's gone Calum! She might be dead!" I screamed at him and Luke stood from his spot on the couch with Michael.

"Shut up Ashton! You seriously need to shut the fuck up! Stop thinking negatively! Stop saying she might be dead cause I swear to go the next time you say you, you'll be the one who's dead!" Luke came right up to me and Michael stood up and walked behind Luke.

"Luke, back off." I grinned my teeth.

"This is your fault. I saw Abigail's journal. She wrote down all the things that people were saying about her after that stupid video got out. If you stayed away from her like I said, she wouldn't be in this shit!" Luke yelled at me before going back to sit on the couch.

He was right. This was my fault. If I listened to Luke and stayed away from her, she wouldn't be gone. She'd still be here at home, having fun with her friends, and I would be having fun with Luke and the guys. But the time I've spent with Abigail is something I never wanna take back, she's my everything right now...I don't wanna lose her.

"You guys are being stupid. Abigail is gone and all you guys are doing is fighting. We need to focus and think of where she would be." Calum said as he sat on the couch beside Luke.

"Well, Abigail has one thinking spot she loves to go and sit for hours." Luke said as he looked at Calum.

"Where would that be?" Michael asked.

"It's like 1 hour from here. It's just a huge opened field with a small shack in the middle. It's near Johnson street." I grabbed my jacket and car keys before jogging to the door.