Chapter 32

*1 Week Later On Tour*

(Abigail's P.O.V)

I woke up and yawned, stretching my arms to the sides as I sat up and opened my eyes. Me, Ashton and Calum headed over to Luke's and Michael's room last night and we fell asleep watching movies.

I looked around the room, and I didn't see Ashton. I stood up and collected my phone along with the keycard to mine and Ashton's room and quietly left.

Once I got into the hall, I walked to mine and Ashton's room and slipped the keycard into the door and pushed it opened. I slowly shut it and headed to the bathroom beside the front door to wash my hands. After I fixed my makeup, I began to put everything away, until I saw a pair of panties on the floor. They weren't mine.

I slipped my phone into my jean pocket and grabbed everything I had in the bathroom. I brought it out to the main room and put it in my suit case.

"What are you doing?" Ashton asked from the bed.

I turned towards him to see him slowly sitting up, rubbing his eyes.

"I'm packing." I simply said.

"Why?" Ashton asked as he stood up.

He was in his boxers and his hair was a complete mess. He put on his jeans and did up his belt.

"I found a girls panties in our bathroom and they aren't mine!" I yelled.

"Abigail, le-let me explain." Ashton tried to touch me but I pushed him back.

"Just leave me alone. I think we need to take a break." I said as I grabbed my bags and headed out the door.

As soon as I opened the door, a blonde girl was standing there.

"Who is she?!" I turned around and looked at Ashton.

He stayed silent.

"It's over Ashton!" I pushed past the girl and ran towards the elevators.

"Wait!" I heard Ashton call out.

I stepped into the elevator and watched as Ashton ran closer. Luckily the doors shut before he made it.

I went to the floor below ours and walked to Calum's room, hoping he'd be there. I knocked on the door and waited awhile. I heard shuffling then the door opened.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Calum asked.

I put my hand up to my face and realized tears were streaming down my cheeks.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course." Calum moved aside to let me in.

He shut the door behind me and we sat down together on his bed.

"Sorry it's a mess in here. I'm packing up." He chuckled.

"That's alright..." I looked at Calum's eyes, watching them as they looked at my lips. "I broke up with Ashton."

"Why?" His eyes met mine.

"He cheated on me." I held in the tears, not wanting to ruin my makeup.

"He's a jerk." Calum said pulling me into his chest and hugging me. "You don't need him."

"I don't know what I need anymore." I said, pulling away from him and looking into his eyes.

"You need someone who doesn't screw with your emotions." He said.

"Like?" I asked.

"Me."

I stayed quiet. Not knowing what to say next.