Chapter 38

Hey guys! So this chapter is alittle sexual so if you don't like stuff like that, skim through and when you see something you can't handle, skip past it until it's over.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

(Ashton's P.O.V)
*2 weeks later*

Abigail, the guys, Sierra, Jess, a few other friends and I were sitting by the beach, relaxing in the sun. It was a hot day, like usual, but today was great because it was a Saturday.

Abigail was laid done beside me on her back, sunglasses on her eyes as she tanned in her two piece pink bikini.

"Your girlfriend is pretty hot Ash. You managed to get her into your bed yet?" Jake asked.

I turned to him, my knuckles clenching as I looked at the way he smiled down at her.

"Talk about her like that again, and I'll snap your fucking neck, got it?" I said, scraping my teeth together.

"Wow, dude. I was kidding, chill." Jake said as he scuffed and walked over to Luke.

"What was that?" Abigail asked as she took her headphones out and sat up.

"Nothing." I smiled.

"Alright." She said before laying back down.

I leaned over and kissed her lips, moving down to her jaw, then neck. She started to giggle as I sucked on her soft skin.

"Ash." She giggled, trying to move away but she couldn't.

"You know you like it when I do that." I said as I continued.

"But we're in public." She said as she sat up and shoved me playfully.

"It's not like anyone cares." I said as I winked at her.

"Fine." She smirked.

I raised my eyebrow at her, not knowing why she gave in. She usually doesn't give in.

Abigail hopped onto my lap, her legs on either side of my thighs. She sat up on her knees and flipped her hair to one side before kissing me roughly. My hands moved to her hips. I gripped harder as she began to sway her hips back and forth to the music from the radio. The music was dance music, which made her hip swaying sexual.

"Would you like it if I gave you a little lap dance?" Abigail bit her lip, trailing her finger down my bare chest.

I nodded frantically. My heart pounding against the chest as she propped herself back on her knees and slowly started to grind towards me.

I bit my lip, trying to keep myself for saying things I shouldn't. Mainly because if I said something, Luke could look over and get pissed.

I slowly trailed my hands from her hips to her butt, and she moved them back, indicating I wasn't allowed to touch her anywhere else. Which bothered me.

"You're killing me." I said while biting my lip.

She giggled as she moved closer and wrapped her arms around my neck. She lowered herself until she was sat on top of my crotch, grinding into me.

I threw my head back, biting my lip to hold in the groan urging to come out. I couldn't hold it in for a long time if she kept this up.

Abigail pushed my head forward, making our lips connect. We made out roughly, her still grinding on my crotch. I groaned in the kiss, causing her to smile. She lowered one hand down to my chest, trailing down until she was at the hem of my swimming shorts.

We heard a whistle and Abigail jumped off of me. She stood up, her face turning red. Same with mine. I look down at my shorts to see I had a boner.