Chapter 22

So, everyone's been telling me to update so I'm gonna update a little earlier than usual. So I won't be updating this Saturday because I'm updating today.

(Abigail's P.O.V)

Jess and I walked down the hall, laughing about what happened in geograpghy class. I'm glad we have that one kid that makes the teacher angry but makes everyone laugh.

"I still don't get why he had to glue her desk drawers shut." I said honestly.

"Because it's hilarious!" Jess exclaimed.

I stopped in my tracks when I saw Ashton with his group of friends (including his band mates) and some blonde girl. The blonde girl was leaning against the locker and Ashton was in front of her, both of them laughing.

"Who the hell is she?" I said turning to Jess who had stopped when I did.

Jess looked at her and rolled her eyes. "She's in my cousins class for second period. Her names Perrie. She has every guy in the school gruelling over her and its gross." Jess said as we took a few more steps over to her locker.

"So she's in Ashton's grade..." I said and Jess nodded.

"Don't tell me your actually thinking that Ashton would cheat." Jess locked her locker and looked over at Ashton and Perrie.

"Well, she's beautiful, probably smart and in the same grade as him so why wouldn't I think that." I said while taking out my phone and looking at the time. 3:10.

"Well, on the drive home, talk to him." Jess said while slowly walking up to Ashton.

"I'm not going home with him." I said pulling her back to where I was standing.

"Abs-" I didn't feel like hearing any excuses on why I should talk to Ashton cause I honestly didn't want to today.

"Jess...I promise you, if he takes his eyes off that Perrie girl, I'll talk to him about it but if he doesn't, I'll wait until tomorrow." I said as we slowly started to walk past the group of grade 12's.

"Hey Abigail." Calum waved and I waved back.

"I guess your gonna have to talk to Ashton today, Abs." Jess said and pointed towards Ashton.

Ashton turned around and looked at me. He turned back to Perrie and said bye before going to the group of guys and saying bye.

"Shit, I'm leaving Jess. Text you later." I speed-walked down the hall and out the front doors.

I'm being stupid, but you can't blame a girl for thinking her boyfriend is cheating because he's hanging out with a pretty girl.

(Ashton's P.O.V)

"Abigail! Come back!" Jess yelled out but Abigail was already gone. "Dammit."

"What's up with her?" I asked.

Jess faced me and hesitated for a minute. "She...ugh...has to clean her room."

"Jess, please just tell me-"

"Ashton, who was that?" Perrie asked.

I turned around and fake smiled. "She's Luke's sister." I said, not feeling the need to tell her Abigail and I are dating.

"Oh...alright." Was all Perrie said before turning back to Mathew and talking to him.

"Ashton, if I were you, I'd just give Abigail some space, k?" Jess said before walking down the hall.

"Jess! C'mon!" I ran after her and caught up with shortly thanks to my athletic body.

"Fine. I'm going over in an hour. If you go around her house, I'll let you in through the back doors. Just don't get caught." She said before smiling slightly and continued out the door.