Chapter 24

So I put a picture of what Abigail looks like just in case nobody knows who she is by reading the cast list.

(Abigail's P.O.V)

Sierra and I walked into Victoria Secrets and I instantly felt bored. Even though I like shopping, I don't like shopping for bras and panties.

"OMG look at these!" Sierra exclaimed as she held up a pair of pink and black polka-dot bra and panties.

"Yeah, their nice I guess." I shrugged.

Sierra put them down and look around again. She went over to the slutty night gowns and I giggled slightly. The idea of a short slutty night gown that is see-through is just stupid.

"Abigail, I think Ashton would like this one." Sierra held up a short, white, see-through night gown with a very low cleavage line.

"Yeah, I don't know about that." I laughed and took it from her.

"Come on, he deserves something." She said as she took it back from me and smiled. "I'm getting it for you, and your wearing it when you sleep over at Ashton's later." Sierra said with a smirk.

"But his moms gonna be home." I said, following her to the cash.

"No, I was texting Luke this morning and he said Ashton's mom is gonna be out with Harry until tomorrow evening. Which means you and Ashton have alone time." Sierra paid for my night gown and we soon left the store.

"I hate slutty clothes. I barely even wear skirts." I said.

"Oh well. Your wearing it or I'll bitch slap you." Sierra responded as we walked to the side walk.

Sierra haled a cab and we got in before telling the driver where to go.

We paid the man and got out of the cab, walking up to Ashton's door.

"Well, since I live a few blocks down, I'm gonna start walking. Text me later." Sierra said before handing me the bag and winking at me. She walked down the street and I sighed.

I knocked on the door and a few seconds after, Ashton answered.

"Hey baby." Ashton pulled me in for a hug and gave me a kiss.

"Hey Ashy." I kissed him back and we went inside.

He shut the door and led me upstairs to his room. I awkwardly walked up to his room and went in, sitting on his bed and putting the bag beside me.

"What is that?" He asked as he came into the room.

"N-nothing." I stuttered.

"Come on, tell me!" He wined, making me laugh slightly.

"It's something for me to wear to bed." I answered.

"Can you put it on now, I'm quite tired." Ashton smiled and I slowly got up, heading towards the bathroom.

"I'll get ready for bed!" Ashton yelled out as I shut the door to the bathroom.

I got undressed and put the night gown on. I looked in the full length mirror on the door and sighed.

"This doesn't seem like me...but it does look pretty..." I whispered to myself.

I took a deep breath before turning off the light and stepping out of the bathroom.

The lights were off in the room, and Ashton was laying in bed looking up at the ceiling. His shirt was off and he had the sheets pulled up over his waist.

"Mmhmm." Ashton looked over at me and his mouth dropped opened.

"Oh my fucking god..." He mumbled. I giggled and walked over to the bed, sitting beside Ashton as he watched me.