Chapter 8

(Abigail's P.O.V)

The bell rang and I parted my lips from Ashton, making him grunt. "We will continue this when we get 5 minutes in between classes." I pecked his lips again and held his hand, intertwining our fingers.

"I'll meet you at your locker?" He asked while smiling at me.

"Yeah sure, just make sure you go straight to your locker, get your books into your bag, and come to my locker. I'll be waiting." We got to my locker and I leaned against it. Ashton kissed me roughly, he wouldn't move so I had to push his chest which made us both laugh.

"Sorry..." He rubbed the back of his neck and I smiled.

"It's alright, just hurry to your class." I waved to him as he walked off down the hall and I turned to my locker, unlocking it and getting my English books out for first period.

I put the books in my bag and locked my locker, heading to English.

I made it 3 minutes early, which meant I can read for a bit. I sat at my seat and put my bag down, reaching inside and pulling out The Fault In Our Stars. I was about to start reading, but I felt someone sit beside me. This is Sam's seat. But he doesn't come to English anymore, god please say this isn't-

My thoughts were cut off by the sound of Sam's deep voice. "Hello princess."

I ignored him and put my book away, deciding to take my English text book out and reading through the chapter we are suppose to read today.

"C'mon, don't ignore me. The other day was a mistake for the both of us...well not me...I enjoyed it." I looked at him with annoyance.

"Could you shut the fuck up please, I don't need your shit. Why did you even come to class? You never come, why come now?" I whispered/yelled.

"Because I thought it was 'bout time we started talking again." He smirked and I rolled my eyes. Does he really think I wanna talk to him after what he did? What a jerk.

I looked around the class and I saw Drama chatting with Dylan, happy as can be. He looked over at me and I smiled, but he didn't smile back, instead he pretended like he didn't see me. Ouch.

I turned back to my text book and I felt a vibration in my pocket. I took out my phone and smiled to see a text from Ashton.

From Ash: I miss you already :'(

I smiled and texted back quickly.

To Ash: I miss you too. Ps, I might be grumpy after class, Sam showed up .-.

I slide my phone back into my pocket as Mr. Palozi stepped into the class. "Hey class." He smiled brightly and out his books down before going to the front of his desk and leaning on it. "So, today I was thinking we ditch the reading and we group up with Mrs. Daniels' grade 10/11 class for this period?" Everyone cheered and I smiled realizing that Calum and Michael had Mrs. Daniels first period.

We all got up, grabbed out bags and followed Mr. Palozi to the grade 11 class. When we got there, everyone sat where they pleased and Mr. Palozi went to chat with Mrs. Daniels. I scanned the room for Calum and Michael, smiling when I saw them waving to me. I jogged over to their desk and sat down.

"Hey guys." I put my bag down beside me and smiled at Michael who was to my left and Calum to his left.

"Hey, why are you guys even here?" Calum questioned.

"I guessing its because Mr. P wanted to flirt with Mrs. D." I said pointing over to Mrs. Daniels and Mr. Palozi who were laughing.

"It's so awkward when teachers flirt." Michael said while chuckling.