Chapter 27

(Abigail's P.O.V)

"I'm gonna stay at Ashton's today, k mom?" I said as I packed my bag of clothes for today and tomorrow.

"Sure sweetie." My mom said before going back into the kitchen.

I got my bag and waited outside for Ashton to pick me up. I need to spend some time with him before he goes in a few days.

Ashton's car pulled into my driveway and I smiled as he got out. He grabbed my bag and put it in the back seat before we both got in. He drove to his place, and when we got there, he grabbed the bags and led me inside.

"Hi Mrs. Irwin!" I said as I passed by her.

"Hello Abigail, how are you?" She asked.

"I'm good. I hope Ashton told you I'm staying here for the night."

"Oh don't worry, he did." She smiled.

"Okay mom, enough chat." Ashton said as he pushed me to his room.

Ashton and I got to his room and he shut and locked the door behind us. He put my bags on his bed and smiled awkwardly at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, it's just weird having you stay over with my mom knowing. She might watch us." He awkwardly laughed.

"Don't worry, it's not like we're gonna be doing anything." I said as I sat on his bed.

He gave me a sad look and I shook my head.

"No way Irwin, not today." I said as I laid back.

"Your a meanie." He said.

"How am I a meanie?" I leaned up and looked at him.

"Cause, you just are!" Ashton ran out of his room, calling for his mom.

"Such a baby." I said while laughing.

All Time Low's song 'Weightless' blasted from my phone, signalling me that I got a call. I took it out of my pocket and looked at the screen. I pressed ignore after reading the name Luke.

"Get ready for bed, I'll be back in a minute, I just need to run across the street to the store and get some candy, k?" Ashton peeked his head in the room.

"Sure." I smiled at him and stood up.

He walked in the room, put his arms around my waist and smiled. "Love you." He said before attaching his lips to mine.

"Love you." I replied with a smile.

He left the room and I went straight to my suitcase to grab my short-short pyjama shorts and a tang-top. I grabbed my tooth brush, comb, and toothpaste before going to the bathroom.

I got change into my pyjamas before brushing my teeth and combing my hair out.

Once I finished, I put my stuff away and went into Ashton's bed. I pulled the covers over myself and looked at his room.

Whenever I'm in here, I don't really take time to see everything, I just focus on Ashton.

His rooms nice, posters of bands, pictures of his family and friends, CD's lined up on his dressers, he even had small action figures put out from when he was younger.

"I'm back!" Ashton said as he came into the room and shut the door behind him.

He threw a bag of candy at me and I just laughed.

"Why did you get me sour keys? You know I like gummy worms." I said with a frown.

"I'm not an idiot." He said before throwing a pack of gummy worms at me.

"I'm not so sure about that." I said while sticking my tongue out at him.

"If you don't stop I'm gonna kiss you." He said with a smirk.

"Try."

He crawled on top of me and bit his lip. "This is too easy."

He leaned in and I put my hand over my lips. He laughed before grabbing my hands and putting them to my sides.

"Ha." He said before kissing me.

At that moment, his mom opened the door and Ashton jumped up.

"It's time for bed you two. Goodnight." She said before flashing a smile and shutting the door.

Ashton got into his pyjama pants and he got under the sheets with me. We turned over on our sides and faced each other. He grabbed my hand and slowly intertwined our fingers together.

"Ashton, I'm sorry for everything I've done to you, wether it was purposely or not. I don't wanna be with anyone but you." I whispered while looking into Ashton's eyes.

"I love you Abigail." He whispered before kissing me.

"I love you Ashton."

I can't believe I've even went behind Ashton's back with anyone else. I love Ashton more then life itself, and I realize that now.

"Let's go to sleep." Ashton said before kissing me one last time.

"Night." I smiled.

"Goodnight." We closed our eyes and I slowly drifted to sleep.

It's weird how one person can change your life in a second. It feels like just yesterday I was a boring girl, going to school everyday with my best friends, going home to do homework, read, argue with my brother, and crush on a few guys.

When I saw Ashton downstairs that day, there was just something different about him. Yeah, I see him a lot with my brother but, I don't know what got into me, it's like, for a second, my world stopped.

Ashton's amazing, he's sweet, funny, bubbly, sexy, smart, kind, loyal, honest, trustworthy, generous, cute, he has a beautiful smile, a contagious laugh and is just the best person I know.

I sound very cheesy right now...but I don't care. I'm in love with him.
I guess I could say, I fell for my brothers best friend.

___________________________________

Hey guys! So like I always say vote! Next update will be on Saturday! Bye.
~ Amber XOXO