Chapter 2

(Abigail's P.O.V)

I re-did my makeup and re-curled my hair. I threw my beanie back into my closest and grabbed a small bow instead. I pulled my long side bands back into a French twist, and pinned it in the back/middle of my head with the black bow.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket, checked the time (which was 6:57) and slipped it back into my back pocket before jogging downstairs and slipping on my black boots. I grabbed my black sweater and pulled it on before grabbing my keys.

"Abbie? Where you going?" Luke walked into the hall and leaned against the wall, faced my direction.

"I'm going out with a friend." I responded, not wanting Luke to know I was going with Ashton.

"What friend?" God why does Luke have to be so nosey?!

"Just a friend." I answered back, gaining an annoyed looked from Luke because I wouldn't tell him who.

The doorbell rang and I mumbled "shit..." before slowly smiling to Luke.

"I guess I'm gonna find out now." Luke smirked.

I slowly opened the door and Ashton smiled at me with his adorable dimple smile. Luke groaned with anger as he stepped closer.

"Ashton? Why are you taking my sister out?" Luke asked madly.

"We're just going to see a movie Luke, calm down." Ashton said calmly.

Before anyone else could say another word I pushed Ashton out and walked outside also, shutting the door behind us and leaving Luke in his angry state. We walked to Ashton's car and got in. Ashton started the engine and he started driving towards the theatre.

"Well, that was great." Ashton said sarcastically.

"You need to talk to him, Ash." I said, holding Ashton's hand.

"Alright, I'll do it at band practice tomorrow. But trust me, Luke doesn't budge that easily." Ashton said. "But I'll do everything I can." He squeezed my hand and smiled, making his dimples show even more.

"Thank you, Ash." I smiled at him and he glanced at me for a moment before looking back at the road. His eyes are amazing, I'm in love with hazel eyes.

We soon pulled into the theatre parking lot and Ashton got out of the car. He ran over to my door and opened the door for me. I stepped out and smiled. "Thank you." I said before Ashton locked the car and we headed inside.

When we got into the movie we bought tickets for some chick-flick, we sat in the very front because there wasn't any people there.

It was half way through the movie and the main characters were making a scene (making out). Ashton's hand was holding mine through the whole movie.

"You wanna make our own scene?" Ashton wiggles his eyebrows and I rolled my eyes before giggling.

"Your so weird." I looked at his pink lips, making me bit my own.

"I'll take that as a yes." Ashton leaned in closer and cupped my face before planting a soft kiss on my lips. I felt sparks when our lips touched, almost like what they describe in the movies. That was my first kiss. My first kiss was with a grade 12, the most popular grade 12 in school and the sweetest guy I know. How did I ever get so lucky?

When the movie finished, Ashton drove me home. The drive was silent, mainly because we were listening to music. Ashton stopped the car in front of my house and we both got out. He walked me to the door and I leaned against it.

"I had fun tonight. Maybe we can do it again some time?" Ashton fumbled with his fingers while slightly blushing.

"I'd love to. But what does this make us now?" I asked unsure.