Chapter 11

WARNING: This does involve some mature stuff but you can skim through that part. I want you to read this chapter because it very important in order to get the chapters after this!

(Abigail's P.O.V)

*March Break!*

It's been March break for three days now (it's Monday ps) and I haven't done a lot. I haven't spoken to Drama ever since our argument a couple weeks back. Sam has been giving me the evil eye a lot lately. I'm just glad I get a break from all that shit.

In other news, Ashton and I have been dating for a month now! I'm so happy, I feel like we are gonna last, or at least I hope so.

Ashton called me an hour ago and told me to wear something cute, and that he would pick me up at 5. I already took a shower, I didn't feel like wearing makeup, and Ashton's seen me without it before so it doesn't matter, I straightened my hair and put on a matching strapless blue lace bra and panties and a white strapless summer dress that stops above the knees. I put my white flats on and looked in the mirror.

The door bell rang and I ran downstairs to see Ashton in his usual black skinnies with a grey t-shirt.

"Ready?" He asked.

I nodded and we walked to his car. We got in and he drove to the unknown destination. He didn't tell me where we were going, he just said it was a surprise.

We drove up to a grassy yard beside a lake with a deck. We walked out of Ashton's car and he took me farther into the field, up to a blanket with a picnic basket on it.

"Ash, this is so sweet." We sat down and he handed me the bowl of strawberries he had in the basket, my favorite fruit!

I popped one in my mouth and Ashton just stared at me with a smile. I grabbed a strawberry and fed it to him, making him chuckle.

"Are you trying to be like the couples in the movies?" He asks while laughing and chewing the strawberry.

"Yes..." I giggled lightly and Ashton wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Your adorable." He planted a kiss on my lips and stood up. making me groan.

"We just sat down, Ash." I whimpered.

"Stop being a baby, I wanna take a walk on the deck over the lake." Ashton said while extending his arm out for me to grab.

I took his hand and we walked to the deck, stopping at the very end and watching as the water hit against the edge of the deck, making a calming sound.

"Lets go swimming." Ashton said, pulling off his shirt.

"I don't have a swim suit." I stated.

"Yes you do, under that." He said, pointing to my summer dress.

"Skinny dipping?!" I asked in shock.

He nodded. "Yeah so, we're dating, we're the only ones here, lets do it." He took off his jeans and stood in front of me in his boxers.

"Okay, but don't look at me until I'm in the water." Ashton nodded and turned the other way.

I quickly got undressed and put my clothes down neatly before jumping into the water.

The cold water hit against my bare skin making me shiver for a moment until I got used to it. Ashton jumped into the water right after, making me giggle.

I wiped the water out of my eyes and smiled at Ashton as he moved closer to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and smiled at me.

"Your so god damn cute when your wet." He said in a seductive tone.