Chapter 13

(Abigail's P.O.V)

I walked down the street in my baby blue skinny jeans and a white tang top tucked in. My TOMS splashed in the puddles as Sleeping With Sirens played through my headphones.

I approached the music studio and took a deep breath before entering. I walked into the recording room and smiled when I saw my uncle Paul sitting on the couch.

"Hey uncle Paul." I said as I took out my headphones and shoved them into my pocket with my phone.

"Hey Abigail, thanks for coming in." He said as he stood up and walked over to give me a hug.

"Why did you call me in anyway?" I asked as he pulled away.

"Your mom always brags about how you and your brother sing amazing, well I already record with your brother so I thought why don't I record with you." He said with a smile.

"Ugh...I'm not sure..." I said as he pushed me into the recording booth and left before shutting the door behind him.

"What song do you wanna sing?" He asked as he sat on the chair in front of the control panel.

"Can we do Weightless by All Time Low?" I asked as I put the headphones of my head and stood in front of the microphone.

"Sure. Okay...you ready?" He asked, looking up from the control panel. I nodded and the song started.

Here we go...

(Ashton's P.O.V)

"And if the earth ends up crumbling down to it's knees baby, we just gotta get out we just gotta get,
Gotta get gotta get gotta get out,
And if the skyscrapers crumble down and crash around baby, we just gotta get out we just gotta get out." I played around with my drums when the song finished, making everyone laugh.

"That was a good practice guys!" Michael exclaimed, putting his guitar on the stand.

"Yeah, it was. Anyways, I think you guys should go." I said standing from my drum stool and walking to the door.

"Ash, we are suppose to hang out together." Luke whined as we walked out into the hall.

"I know but I wanna go out and I don't want to leave you guys in my house." We walked to the front door and got our shoes on before stepping outside.

"Fine, guys we can hang at my place." Luke said to Michael and Calum. They nodded and we walked down the sidewalk.

"Hey Luke, is your sister home?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Nope. I think she went to my uncle Paul's studio, ya know the one we record at?" I nodded and he continued. "He called saying he wants to record some stuff with her so she went. If you wanna see her, you can go over there."

Luke doesn't seem bothered by me and Abigail being together anymore which is a good thing, but I should still be cautious.

"Okay, I'll see you guys later." I waved bye and walked the other direction, heading towards the studio.

---

Longest.walk.ever! Gosh it was like 20 minutes.

When I got inside, I looked through the rooms until I found one where Paul was sitting in. I slowly walked I'm and stood behind him, tapping him lightly. He spun around and smiled before pointing to Abigail who was singing, facing the other way.

"You can go in, she's just practicing." Paul said with a smile.

"Thanks Paul." I said before opening the door quietly, and shutting it behind me. I tippy-toed to Abigail and slowly wrapped my arms around her waist.