Chapter 29

I attached a song to go with this chapter. Ignore the subtitles to it, it was the only copy I could find.

*Two months until Ashton comes home from tour*

(Abigail's P.O.V)

"I miss you." I whispered so my parents wouldn't hear.

"I miss you too." Ashton whispered back.

"Where are the guys?" I asked.

"They're resting for the show tomorrow." He answered.

"Oh. Alright..." I looked at the keyboard and sighed.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I miss you a lot....I feel so...I don't know...empty without you here." I shrugged and looked at the screen.

Ashton sighed before biting down on his lip, which meant he was thinking about something.

"I'm coming back in a month for a concert, plus the tours over in two months just hold off until then, alright?" He half smiled.

"Alright..." I half smiled back.

"You should get some sleep. Isn't it like 2 in the morning in Aussie?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah, but I can't go to sleep." I said.

"Why not?" Ashton asked as he sat up straight in his bed.

"Because I wanna talk to you."

"Babe, just go to sleep alright. I'll call you tomorrow. I love you." He smiled.

"Alright, I love you too." I said before smiling back.

"Forever?"

"Forever."

I ended the call and put my laptop on the floor. I pulled the sheets over me and laid back, closing my eyes immediately and letting the thoughts of Ashton help me fall asleep.

(Ashton's P.O.V)

I ended the Skype call and put my phone on the end table.

"You okay lad?" Luke asked as he sat down beside me.

"I thought you were taking a nap." I said to Luke.

"I can't fall asleep." He answered.

"Oh, alright." I smiled.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Abigail really misses us." I sighed.

"She has to deal with it. We're gonna be home soon. Don't worry." Luke said while patting my back.

"Yeah." I fake smiled at him.

"Go get some rest. You need it." He said.

"Alright..." I said before walking over to my bed and laying down, slowly falling asleep.

*The next morning*

(Abigail's P.O.V)

"I can't..." I whispered to myself as I brought my knees up to my chest.

I felt a tear fall onto my arm and I looked at it. I looked at the razors across the room, and I took a deep breath.

I can't fight anymore...

I got up and grabbed the razor, bringing it to my wrist and breathing slowly.

The phone rang and I cried even more. That was the 10th call from Sierra. She's probably gonna know somethings wrong, so I have to do this before she comes.