Chapter 36

(Abigail's P.O.V)

"I can't believe today is the last show for you guys. At least you get to go home after." I said.

"Yeah." Michael half smiled.

Calum, Luke, Michael, Ashton and I were sitting around in the dressing room. They are gonna be performing their last show in about 5 minutes.

"We should go get our stuff organized." Ashton said, standing up from his spot beside me.

"Alright. Let's go guys." Luke said, heading out the door with Calum and Michael.

Ashton bent down to kiss me before waving bye and leaving the dressing room.

"Well I guess I'm alone." I mumbled to myself.

I looked around the room, my eyes stopping once I spotted Ashton's phone on the table. I was tempted to pick it up, but I didn't want to breach Ashton's privacy.

I ran over to the table and grabbed his phone, unlocking it and going onto twitter.

He had so many notifications. It was insane! Scrolling through all of the tweets sent to him, I saw ones that were jokes, some were hate which I skipped, and others were just about how they love and support him and the boys.

I stopped looking through his phone when I felt something very uncomfortable in my stomach.

"Not again..." I mumbled as I ran to the bathroom and lifted up the toilet seat.

I've been throwing up for the past week. I've missed out on so much. I'm not able to go on rides when the guys go to amusement parks. I can't eat new stuff because it makes me sick. I've been spending more time in the bathroom then with Ashton.

After I threw up all that I possibly could, I washed my hands and brushed my teeth. I walked back into the dressing room and put my hat on my head before taking a seat on the couch.

------

"I hate flying so much." I whined.

Ashton chuckled, watching as I moved around a lot. Michael looked back from his seat in front of me and smiled.

"What are you smiling at?" I snapped playfully.

"It's funny. You've been on a plane over 10 times now and you're still frightened." Michael laughed.

"It's not my fault every time I step on a plane I envision it crashing into the earth at full speed killing everyone on the plane." I said.

Luke looked over to me and shook his head before slowly beginning to laugh.

"Why is everyone laughing at me? This isn't a funny sitiuation." I said, noticing the fear and anger in my voice, causing me to laugh a bit.

I was overreacting. I guess I just don't want to die on a plane.

"Let's just chill out guys. We're headed home! We should be having a great time, not worrying about dying on a plane." Calum said, coming from the bathroom and taking a seat beside Luke.

I put my hand on my stomach, feeling the need to throw up. Ashton turned to me and raised his eyebrow.

"Are you still feeling sick?" He asked.

I nodded. "I think I have a flu or something, it'll go-" I stopped when the urge to throw up got worse.

I ran to the bathroom and shut the door before leaning over the toilet.

(Ashton's P.O.V)

Abigail ran to the bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

"Is she alright?" Calum asked, taking a seat beside me.