Chapter 35

This chapter is 18+ with consensual sexual acts. Viewers Discretion. 

Seunghyeon dropped the last water crate in the corner by the door. "Anything else?" he asked, placing his hands on his waist.

Myungsuk scanned the room. Taeyong stacked protein bars on his desk, along with his favourite candies, a bottle of vitamins, and electrolyte powder. Plus, with his inconspicuous duffle bag filled with all his heat needs, Myungsuk shook his head. "We have everything."

"Okay," Seunghyeon sighed, stretching his arms. "Will you be okay without us?"

Myungsuk nodded. "Yes, I'll be fine." This would be Myungsuk's first heat all alone in the apartment with nobody around on standby. Well, not really, but he couldn't tell them that.

He placed his hands on his lap, shifting. The thought of sharing his heat made his cheeks flush, his scent already thickening.

"The bathroom is stocked," Taeyong said, walking back into the room. "All set?"

Myungsuk blinked back to the present and nodded. 

"I guess that's that," Seunghyeon said and the three of them made their way to the front door.

"Call us if you need anything okay?" Taeyong added, holding his arms out. "Be careful, Myungsuk."

Myungsuk nodded and leaned into their hug. "I will. Bye," he said and waved until they disappeared in the elevator and shut the door.

He ran back to his room and unzipped his black bag, a few extra boxes of protein bars pouring out. He piled up the boxes in a stack and set them on the table.

Once those were out of the way, Myungsuk examined the rest of the bag. He shuffled through his usual heat toys and picked up a thin white box.

He pried it open and picked up the collar inside. He ran his fingers over the cool glossy white surface until he reached the metal ends. No hooks or locks to get in the way.

Myungsuk slid on the collar, the magnets snapping closed. He shuddered at the cool latex and metal against his bare skin.

Grabbing his phone, he opened the app linked to the collar, clicked the pulsating lock on the screen, and the collar clicked closed. Myungsuk took a deep breath. All set.

He shoved the bag under his bed, set his toys in a neat row on his side table just in case, and fluffed two bean bag chairs in the corner. He took a long shower and brushed his teeth again, using extra minty toothpaste to optimize the kissing experience.

After an hour, the bell rang. Jumping up from his bean bag, Myungsuk ran down the hall, skidding to the stop as he hopped onto the landing in front of the door.

He cracked the door open and a gust of sweetness rolled off him. "You're early," he cooed and bounced up into Insoo's arms. Myungsuk purred and nuzzled against him.

Insoo's toasty scent swirled in his chest, mixing and feeding the growing heat in his stomach.

"I couldn't wait," Insoo said as he hugged him back, squeezing tight until Myungsuk let out a satisfied squeak.

Myungsuk led Insoo into his room, smiling as Insoo looked around. "It's... the exact same setup as your other room," Insoo chuckled.

"Pretty much." Myungsuk nodded. "I didn't want it to feel too different. Except I have my bean bags here," he said, pointing to two purple bean bag chairs in the corner.

Insoo grinned and fell back onto them with a puff. His body sunk in, the bag wrapping around Him as his legs dangling out. "These are great," Insoo said, struggling to shift around.