Chapter 59

Seunghyeon let out a deep sigh, snuggling into Kwangsun's chest, humming as the golden hue of the sun poured into the room. He traced the lines of Kwangsun's muscles down to the edge of the blanket. Pursing his lips, Seunghyeon slipped his hand further down his chest

"Hm?" Kwangsun cracked open one eye, "What's this?" He asked, smirking. "You want to go again?"

"Can't we?" Seunghyeon smirked back. The sun caught Kwangsun's smile and with the sweat on his brow, his face glowed a soft amber around its edges.

Kwangsun's smile softened and he kissed Seunghyeon's forehead. "It's almost dinner time. We should get up."

Seunghyeon huffed and shifted, turning around. "We're going out tonight. I want to have energy," he grumbled.

Chuckling, Kwangsun wrapped his arm around Seunghyeon's curled up body and nipped his shoulder. "I don't think you need to worry about a lack of energy. I've got plenty," he said, pressing himself against Seunghyeon's ass.

Seunghyeon let out a surprised gasp. His chest filled his giddy bubbles and he laughed, squirming as Kwangsun tickled his sides. 

Shifting onto his back, Seunghyeon placed his hand on Kwangsun's cheek, relaxing. The past two days have been a dream. He had no idea living with Kwangsun– heck, living with his friends would be so much fun. It was enough to almost make Seunghyeon forget that Myungsuk left his apologies on read and how he blocked Taeyong's number.

"Do you want me to bring food for you here?" Kwangsun asked, pecking his lips. "Like the spoiled little kitten you are."

"Eh." Seunghyeon puffed out his cheeks and lightly punched Kwangsun's shoulder. "That's mean."

Kwangsun sniggered and squished Seunghyeon's cheeks with his fingers, squeezing his lips like a fish. "If you act like a brat. I'm going to have to punish you," Kwangsun smirked, shifting to sit in between Seunghyeon's legs.

Seunghyeon sat up and purred. He wrapped his arms around Kwangsun's neck and pulled him into a kiss. Yeah, this was definitely a dream.

The knock on the door made them both pause. "Seunghyeon? Are you awake?" Jeanie called out.

"Uh, yeah? What is it?" Seunghyeon asked, drawing back.

"Can you get decent and come downstairs?"

Seunghyeon raised his eyebrow and glanced at Kwangsun's equally confused look. "Um, why?"

"You've got a guest," Jeanie said. "It's your brother-in-law."

Seunghyeon's eyes widened and he stared at Kwangsun's equally confused face.

Like every dream, you have to wake up eventually.

Seunghyeon tightened his sweatpants, the same ones he left home in, and shrugged on his sweater. He checked his neck in the mirror and huffed. There had to be a limit to how many hickies Kwangsun could leave. Seunghyeon frowned as he trailed one with his finger.

How could he be happily in love right after ruining Myungsuk's relationship? His chest squeezed painfully.

Shaking his head, he left the room and padded downstairs.

"It's very impressive," Seunghyeon heard Daehyun say and peeked his head into the living room. Daehyun reached out to the dress form in the middle of the living room and brushed the siren costume's fabric between his fingers.

"Yeah, I'm shocked too. Kitty started and finished it last night," Kwangsun said as he handed a mug to Daehyun.

"Kitty?"