Cute moments: Dick Grayson " Anniversary Cake."

Author pov:

Today is June 17.

Reminds you of anything special???

hmmm. 

you stood in front of your Calendar thinking about why you placed a huge red 'X' on this day.

Scratching the back of your head you just nodded and headed out from your own bedroom downstairs to the Kitchen.

"good morning, Everyone," 

you said to the boys who were sitting down having breakfast.

you kissed your boyfriend's cheek then you took an apple cleaning it with your own sleeve then you took a bite into it.

"Miss Y/n, I forgot to congratulate you today."

said Alfred, making you look at him confused "on what?" you said with a confused face, making everyone, including Dick, look confused as if you said something rude.

"um...Today is an important day for you and Dick???"

said Loza who was sitting down next to Damian while reading her History book.

"..." you shrugged taking a class of water drinking giving 0 fucks about what she is saying.

"dude, I envy you. I wish my girlfriend forgot about our Anniversary as well."

Choking you stopped drinking and coughed loudly only to feel Loza hitting your back.

"today*coughs*is what?*coughing still*"

"you and Dick's Anniversary???? 1st Anniversary actually?"

You looked at Dick while rubbing your shoulder, Embarrassed as you looked away from him.

feeling ashamed for being a bad Girlfriend.

"oh god... it's been a year already?" you asked yourself while blushing because you forgot about ut and had 0 ideas how to warm it up for your boyfriend.

Dick walked up to you hugging you from behind "It's okay, babe." said Dick while kissing your head.

"so having any special ideas for today?" asked Tim while drinking his coffee.

"hmm....." thinking for a minute you snapped your fingers "What about an Anniversary Cake?!"

you said excitedly as Dick interrupted "NO!!!!!!"

yelled Grayson making Loza slip off her own seat and Damian looking down at her smirking.

" I mean------ no don't do it, Love we can do on a date," Said Dick patting your shoulder.

nodding quickly to his response Tim picked up Loza who was tearing up because the fall hurt her butt cheeks.

"We don't wanna call the firefighter again like last time you wanted to bake something, L/n."

Said, Damian rolling his eyes while looking at Sobbing Loza who was glaring at him.

"oh...you don't...Appreciate my cooking...?" Said Y/n who suddenly felt disappointed.

"yes-" Said Jason who had a loaf of bread stuffed into his mouth from Tim.

"We do miss, Y/n. but the thing is...you need to practice more..." said Alfred patting her shoulders.

"then...my time has risen I think????" said Y/N who sassed a bit.

"who is going to rise?" asked Bruce walking in checking his own watch.