tiny batfamily X reader X tiny superfamily

Y/N POV 

I was walking in my own house cleaning it after i finished everything i sat down taking a breathe as i heard my own cat Meowing loudly. i got up as my cat ran towards me holding something in her mouth..she opened her mouth and a doll fell down on my hand...wait...why this doll have blood running down from the back??i poked the doll..this doll as a really weird touch as if its not a doll..the doll was made looking Like Red Robin's design. i was confused as the doll opened his eyes and i jumped "....Oh my god an alive doll.." i said as he looked at me he was nervous..he stood up on my hand but fell down back and held his back in pain "ooh..maybe my cat bite your back casing it to bleed.." i said as i walked to my desk and i undressed his top. he had a scar of his back. i grabbed a magnifying glass i placed it close a little bit on his back and i grabbed a small tissue and rubbed his back. i could feel his body shaking under my touches "sorry if it hurts you." 

i said as he nodded his head softly.. i wrapped small bandages around his back and dressed him. he smiled up at me and walked to the paper and held a pen then wrote down "hi my name is Red robin!i can't speak because of how small i am. i came here with batman,Nightwing,Red hood,Robin,superman and superboys!.sadly we turned like that because of one of the Joker's stupid tricks..can me and the others stay in your house for a while till we get our normal sizes back???" he asked as he gave me a look filled up with hope and i nodded my head "yes you are welcome in my house." i said and he hugged my hand as i rubbed his head. 

he sat down on my  hand and i got up and walked towards the door sense he  pointed at the door as if he was telling me that they are outside. i opened the door and looked down in shock as Red Robin said they were literally around 6 or 8 centimeters tall. they all looked at me and the Tiny superman flew and looked at Red Robin  who was in my and R.R (Red robin.) gave him a thumbs up. i grabbed a box as they jumped inside it and got them inside my house. closing the door.i sent them down on the table and looked at them. they were staring at me and i stared back.."hi?" i said then R.R spoke to them. i guess they only could understand the each other because they are close for the same size. then they looked back at me then the tiny super man flew to me and looked at me in the eyes.. i poked his cheek and he flew back down..

he was blushing holding his cheek and i giggled because of how cute this was. Batman was sitting down  and Damian next to him as i held Damian from the cape. he kicked around as i smiled and robbed his head softly. i smiled a little bit and he had a big pout on his lips

i guess this isn't bad at all