Talon Dick Grayson X Reader broken promise

WARNING: SAD ONE SHOT AND A SAD ENDING.

Y/N POV

haunted buildings.Broken houses..that's where i live..the courts of Owls destroyed us..killed us..kidnapped us..staring at the haunted small place i live in. i am the only one who stayed alive after all this.Remembering how they killed my mother..father..siblings..and they kidnapped my..boyfriend.its been 6 years sense the last time i saw Dick he saved me at the last second before the courts of owls attack him. shaking my head..they are probably looking for me now.i was in the cellar. i looked at my own laptop trying to find anything any informations about Dick..but no..i sighed and i put the laptop down. i live in the cellar which is under my house. i have a bed,small fridge a small bathroom and food..that's what i need so i could live.

i looked at the owl that was sitting down on my chair staring at me. i stared back at it,focusing on it leg i saw something black wrapped on the leg and it was glowing. it was too late..this Owl had a GPS on the leg. i jumped on it as it flew and suddenly someone broke in the cellar. he was one of the owls. i was scared "in't that a bad way to treat an owl..?" asked a deep voice under the mask as the owl flew and leaned on his shoulder he patted the owl's head and he whispered "go home.." the owl flew away. he looked at me showing his metal made claws stepping closer i picked up the wooden chair as i slapped him with it but with a cut with his claws he broke the chair i tried to run but i was grabbed by the hair and turned around to look at him.

i cried at the way he held me from the hair. i was scared.his pointing finger touched my cheek down to my neck and chest and he spoke "aren't you a cute one...?" he asked his voice sent the chills into my body and i kicked him. hissing in pain and in anger he put the both of his hands on my neck and pushed me to the wall hardly. i screamed as he chocked me harder.then he stopped.he then slowly pulled down his mask.."..Di..ck?" i said in a shocked weak voice as tears ran down my cheeks. he had yellow golden eyes. his eyes were staring right at my soul. he smiled at me and he spoke "long time no see...Y/N..." he said as he played with my hair and the other hand on my neck "...i missed your voice......"he tighten his grip on my neck "your skin..." his metal claws stabbed my stomach as i was about to scream but he covered my mouth "you eyes.." 

his pulled away his metal claws and stabbed me in another area "how beautiful and teary they are.." he stabbed me one more time and this time i teared up "and finally...your  lips...now beautiful and red like cherries they are.." he said. i was bleeding and my lips started to bleed..i was stoned..and in shock...Dick..how could you do this to me..?he was staring at my lips and suddenly he pulled my face close to his face and he kissed my lips hungrily and with lust. while stabbing me deeper into my stomach his lips got dirty by my own blood that was dripping from my mouth.."even when you are dying...you look so beautiful..." he whispered as i slowly looked down my tank top was all covered in blood and his metal claws were right at my heart..stuck in my chest "..Dick....please..." those where the only words that left my bloody lips as everything went black